Eibach Springs Lift Kit

Bluebaru

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Just got off the phone with Eibach sales. They have developed a springs only lift kit for the BS Big Bend, that works with the OEM shocks, that they expect to be available in April, for ~ $370. It raises the front 1.7" and the rear 2.0". It should fit all models with the possible exception of the FE and Badlands.

They need a Badlands specifically to build a kit for that. If anyone is in Southern California and is willing to take their Badlands, to their location, in Corona, for a few hours, in order for them to develop a kit, they will get the kit free, including installation!!!
Advertisement

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Just got off the phone with Eibach sales. They have developed a springs only lift kit for the BS Big Bend, that works with the OEM shocks, that they expect to be available in April, for ~ $370. It raises the front 1.7" and the rear 2.0". It should fit all models with the possible exception of the FE and Badlands.

They need a Badlands specifically to build a kit for that. If anyone is in Southern California and is willing to take their Badlands, to their location, in Corona, for a few hours, in order for them to develop a kit, they will get the kit free, including installation!!!
Is there a chance you have this backwards, cause there is no logical reason to lift the rear more... If they were the other way it would create a lift and level kit

jhed660

Badlands
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

When do they want to borrow my Badlands? Can you pm me contact info? I currently have the 4wp leveling kit installed, but I would definitely be interested in anything Eibach puts together.

BamaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Is there a chance you have this backwards, cause there is no logical reason to lift the rear more... If they were the other way it would create a lift and level kit
I was thinking the same thing since the rear is already around a 1/4 inch higher than the front. OP probably just accidentally mixed it up.

gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport

I'd be down once I get my car delivered in late Jan/early Feb. I'm only 20 minutes north of Corona.

OP
OP

Bluebaru

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
I called them back, the 1.7" F and 2.0" rear is correct. The springs are a little longer and a little stiffer. Spring Rates are to be released later. I suspect the greater rear height is to compensate for a heavily loaded BS.

In order to speed this along as much as possible, I'll post the info hear: call Eibach's number, 1-800-507-2338, Navigate the phone menu, push 1, then 1 again, for their retail sales or when given the option, for their directory, find Tanner's number.

Advertisement

Advertisement