Early Black friday sale 2022!! Enjoy 20% off on new revised Fender insert LED lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tectico

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 mt82 / 2016 Camaro 2SS tr6060
Thanks to forum member Wabarca2 who had help us developed this Plug and play kit for Bronco Sport. This is a plug and play kit from your front bumper lense to draw power to the fender lights.

Use discount code "BRONCO20" On Amz search

TECTICO LED Side Marker Lights, Plug N Play To Blinker Light Warning light Accessories for Ford Bronco Sport Base/Big Bend/Outer Banks/ Badlands/First Edition 2021 2022 2023, Amber

Ford Bronco Sport Early Black friday sale 2022!! Enjoy 20% off on new revised Fender insert LED lights aa

Ford Bronco Sport Early Black friday sale 2022!! Enjoy 20% off on new revised Fender insert LED lights aa2

Ford Bronco Sport Early Black friday sale 2022!! Enjoy 20% off on new revised Fender insert LED lights aa23

Ford Bronco Sport Early Black friday sale 2022!! Enjoy 20% off on new revised Fender insert LED lights aaa22

Ford Bronco Sport Early Black friday sale 2022!! Enjoy 20% off on new revised Fender insert LED lights aass
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tectico

Tectico

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
Would you confirm this would be flashing as a turning signal or a blinker using the wire plug included with the lights?

Having a pig tail connection is exactly what I have been waiting for but I’m hoping it can function as a turning signal lights.

Thanks!

The light in lower part of the bumper it is connected to does not flash at all.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Would you confirm this would be flashing as a turning signal or a blinker using the wire plug included with the lights?

Having a pig tail connection is exactly what I have been waiting for but I’m hoping it can function as a turning signal lights.

Thanks!

The light in lower part of the bumper it is connected to does not flash at all.
When reading the description on Amazon it states it depends on where you choose to get power from. It's plug and play for a marker only is how I read it.

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
When reading the description on Amazon it states it depends on where you choose to get power from. It's plug and play for a marker only is how I read it.
Yes, that’s how I read it as well. However the advertisement shown on this thread doesn’t appear to be that way. I was hoping there is a new product that is truly plug-n-play to work as a signal flasher.

It may be just hope….

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
I was thinking instead of slpicing into the wire in the middle somewhere disassemble the connector and splice it at the actual connection. But with a build date now in January I am losing interest in the Bronco Sport. January build means February delivery IF nothing changes yet again. Loyalty for a vehicle that costs 40k plus and gets delivered with missing parts bla bla bla. As cool and capable as it may be I just dont know some days. Why are we being so loyal?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tectico

Tectico

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The PNP connector provided is meant for static light. If you wish to have this as a blinker only you would tab in the wire to the main headlight harness to get the signal.

There is a switch back version of this where it would stay on white and blink amber, that might be a better fit for you if you are looking to have a blink and static.

OP
OP
Tectico

Tectico

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We did do some development on the PNP kit with signal light but that would involved getting a main headlight harness adaptor x4 which will add way too much cost to this product.

This is the jumper we used for development

Ford Bronco Sport Early Black friday sale 2022!! Enjoy 20% off on new revised Fender insert LED lights aq

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
We did do some development on the PNP kit with signal light but that would involved getting a main headlight harness adaptor x4 which will add way too much cost to this product.

This is the jumper we used for development

Ford Bronco Sport Early Black friday sale 2022!! Enjoy 20% off on new revised Fender insert LED lights aq
You should probably change your listing then as it appears your light will blink when connected with the included PnP adapter.

Xzavior1818

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport, 2019 Mustang Gt
What about a pin t harness? You remove the signal pin from the oem harness. The new pin takes its place and the oem pin plugs into the back of the aftermarket pin. Don't know if that would be cheaper but its an idea

OP
OP
Tectico

Tectico

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank for the feedback about the listing description, we will update that shorty.

If its not a direct plug and play harness its kind of the same if you are to splice it in yourself with a T clamp.

Ford Bronco Sport Early Black friday sale 2022!! Enjoy 20% off on new revised Fender insert LED lights aaw

Ford Bronco Sport Early Black friday sale 2022!! Enjoy 20% off on new revised Fender insert LED lights aaaw

OP
OP
Tectico

Tectico

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've had serveral people messaged me about the main harness availbility for their custom install. We are considering making it availble for purchase at a later time. Please stay tuned.

fsjdw2

Badlands
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 GT convertible, 2022BS BL(pending)
Make the headlight plug in harness an option. visablity of blinkers is marginal from the side but add a nice tie in harness and id be all over it.

The install on the side markers is easy BTW, only potential improvement i could think of would be some sort of tool to get the metal prong snaps to both contract at same time and pop the unlighted inserts out.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.