Bigridge83

Big Bend
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco Sport,’18 Ford Fiesta,’92 Ford Explorer
Has anybody run into their drive door locking by itself? I have noticed ours will randomly lock with the key still in the vehicle, but all of the other doors will still be unlocked. It desnt do it everytime, just when you least expect it. It has sat overnight with the key in it and has remained unlocked, but we can go to a family members house, leave the key in it, and it will be locked after being inside for 30 minutes. Its aggravating because I have to wait for my wife to unlock the door when she gets to the car lol
Sponsored

MemUser

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
I have started having this issue recently. Did you ever find a solution ?

Deal Grand

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Has anybody run into their drive door locking by itself? I have noticed ours will randomly lock with the key still in the vehicle, but all of the other doors will still be unlocked. It desnt do it everytime, just when you least expect it. It has sat overnight with the key in it and has remained unlocked, but we can go to a family members house, leave the key in it, and it will be locked after being inside for 30 minutes. Its aggravating because I have to wait for my wife to unlock the door when she gets to the car lol

Deal Grand

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I have also had this issue and can't seem to figure out why it is happening. I reset the Synce 3 system and disabled the intelligent lock system but this did not help.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Try switching between one- and two-stage unlock. In two-stage mode just the driver's door unlocks when you press the unlock button on the fob; you have to press the button twice to unlock all the doors. In one-stage mode a single press of the button unlocks all the doors. To switch modes press and hold both the lock and unlock buttons on the fob at the same time until the exterior lights flash. The flash indicates a change in mode. Keep changing modes until you get the mode you want.

OP
OP

Bigridge83

Big Bend
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco Sport,’18 Ford Fiesta,’92 Ford Explorer
I have started having this issue recently. Did you ever find a solution ?
I have also had this issue and can't seem to figure out why it is happening. I reset the Synce 3 system and disabled the intelligent lock system but this did not help.
After pulling my hair out for a month trying to figure out the issue was, I figured out the problem was me! As I opened up the door, I used my knuckle to push open the door as I pulled the handle, and that caused the door lock to push in. Once I figured that out and was aware of it, obviously it had not happened since 😂
Sponsored