mm57

Badlands
First Name
Mia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I had a weird experience with my door speakers just completely not working yesterday in my badlands. I drove an hour to New York from Connecticut with the speakers working fine, but on my drive home I noticed the speakers in both driver and passenger doors were not on at all. After messing around with the sound settings for 20 minutes, they still did not come back to life. It wasn’t until I pulled off to a rest stop and completely shut off the car that they rebooted and began to work again. Has anyone else had this problem?
Sponsored

TheBot

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I just had the same thing happen today. I did turn it off at a light, but that didn't fix it. I only have sound from the center speaker.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
I just had the same thing happen today. I did turn it off at a light, but that didn't fix it. I only have sound from the center speaker.
Hey there! Can you send over a message with your VIN and the name/location of your local Ford dealer? I would like to take a closer look at your Bronco's speaker issues.

TheBot

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
So after getting to work, and then leaving for lunch (Couple hours in between), it seems to have fixed itself.

In the morning I took the kids to school, quickly parked and shut it off. Then got back in, quickly reversed and left. It was fine prior to dropping them off. I wonder if I started it and got moving too quickly that the electrical system stopped processing (I mean, look at how much frame loss happens to the Bronco animation on the screen after you start it up) or I did something to interrupt the signal to some part. Also of note, the beep sound when I back up and am near something, seems to have changed. Perhaps the latest update? Software is up to date as of 1/23/2023.

claw1400

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Anyone else still having this issue? This has never happened to me before, but this morning when I was driving to drop my Bronco Sport off for inspection, realized the speakers sounded off and realized it was only the center dash speaker playing anything, and nothing from the doors. I shut off completely once I got to the parking lot and restarted almost immediately, but that didn't fix it. I haven't updated Sync in a few months, but the last time I did, it fixed other issues. Hoping the issue is just gone when I go to pick it up later since it will have been sitting for a little while.
Sponsored