Desert Bronco.

Badlands
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Schwinn Beach Cruiser,
Just wondering if anything looks out of the ordinary, like price level 215? Others have posted 113 or price level 125? I’ve purchased about 6 cars from the dealer. The last 20 years and its typically issues with the sales department, of one form or another. I’ll post a link to the pre-order form.
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Just wondering if anything looks out of the ordinary, like price level 215? Others have posted 113 or price level 125? I’ve purchased about 6 cars from the dealer. The last 20 years and its typically issues with the sales department, of one form or another. I’ll post a link to the pre-order form.
Mine was a 215. I have priority level 19. Current production week of 11/22

Caliope

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS OBX, 2019 Ranger Lariat Screw
Mine was 215, Priority Level 11, Production week 11/8

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg. (2021)
What does the price level code stand for?

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
What does the price level code stand for?
Some people say price level is how many options you added. Some say its the pricing depending on date. Some say the exact same car can have a different level. So as far as I can tell, "its a secret to everybody"

That said my badlands I have on order is a 215 ordered 8/30 priority 19 with no build date as of yet.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Some people say price level is how many options you added. Some say its the pricing depending on date. Some say the exact same car can have a different level. So as far as I can tell, "its a secret to everybody"

That said my badlands I have on order is a 215 ordered 8/30 priority 19 with no build date as of yet.
yeah all I could figure out for sure is first digit has to do with model year.. 2 is for the 2022. Second two digits changes depending on what is purchased.

your dealer does not see a production week yet for you? I am a 19 with a 9/10 order date on a 215 price level and I received the date of my production week with VIN on 9/20. My production week is currently 11/22 with a BL+PP with co pilot+, tow, tires, cargo mat. No moonroof. Alto blue. I was the first order at my dealer so that makes a difference I heard as a being the first at a dealer with a 19 is pretty much the same as being a 10 at a dealership who is not first. Once ford schedules it, the priority code doesnt Really matter any more from what I read, which I excerpts below. Upside for where I live is that we have a rail station about 10 miles from my house where ford is listed as a drop there.
————————

“orders are scheduled based on Order Type, Priority Code and commodity restrictions.

o Scheduled vehicle orders display as “Submitted to Plant” on the Dealer’s daily schedule status report.

o Vehicle orders are assigned a VIN number when scheduled except for certain vehicle lines (EcoSport, Focus RS, Transit Connect)

o The initial vehicle scheduling notice will include information for the scheduled week of production. The initial ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) is usually provided within a few days of the scheduling notice.

o Dealers can change vehicle specifications for a scheduled vehicle up until the vehicle is “locked in” for production or about two weeks prior to the scheduled build date. Specifications for certain vehicle lines (EcoSport, Focus RS, etc.) cannot be changed once scheduled.

§ Dealers are limited to making 6 changes to scheduled orders.

§ Dealers cannot change Order Type, Body Code, Order Code (Package/Trim Level)

· Vehicle order is next updated with a scheduled production date.

· Vehicle goes into production and shows as “Sent to Plant” on the Dealer’s daily status report.

o Vehicle invoices and window stickers are generated and available to Dealers at about this time.

· Dealer’s daily status report shows updates on production status.

· Vehicle status updated to “Produced”

· Vehicle status updated to “Released” meaning that the vehicle has been released for shipment.

· Vehicle is loaded on rail car. Dealer is provided with carrier information (Canadian National, Norfolk Sothern, etc.) along with the actual rail car number.

· Vehicle status is updated to show arrival at the final rail destination (Ramp 41/Newark, NJ)

· Vehicle is received by the car carrier (Fleet Car, Diversified Automotive, etc.) for delivery to the dealership.

· Vehicle is delivered to the dealership.”

Attachments

Last edited:

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
When I asked my dealer about why I never got a scheduled week email he sent a link to fords page to track the progress. Its the shop.ford site. That's says the order is confirmed and "Once scheduled, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and estimated build date can be provided. " I do have a vin number on that same page, but never got any details on when it would be made.

I chalk the no email thing up to the key word "can" in that sentence. Just like at work I "can" leave on time but if I don't stay for the overtime they might shoot me for desertion. Can is a loaded word. If I was optimistic I would say they just forgot to send the second email since I have a vin already, but I see the glass as being not only empty but also in pieces on the floor, so I probably wont get a scheduled week until next year. All I can do is wait.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
When I asked my dealer about why I never got a scheduled week email he sent a link to fords page to track the progress. Its the shop.ford site. That's says the order is confirmed and "Once scheduled, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and estimated build date can be provided. " I do have a vin number on that same page, but never got any details on when it would be made.

I chalk the no email thing up to the key word "can" in that sentence. Just like at work I "can" leave on time but if I don't stay for the overtime they might shoot me for desertion. Can is a loaded word. If I was optimistic I would say they just forgot to send the second email since I have a vin already, but I see the glass as being not only empty but also in pieces on the floor, so I probably wont get a scheduled week until next year. All I can do is wait.
No you do not have to wait.”once scheduled a vin can be provided…” you have a VIN so it has been scheduled.

I have never gotten a single email. Not one. Ford said that email does not always work. A vin is ONLY given when it has a production week Initially assigned. Ford marketing rep told me that when he gave me my production week.

That is not the exact day for the build, but the week it is planned.

Have your dealer pull up their report and it will show it. If hd still says nothing, call ford marketing and give them your vin and they will give you production week. Your dealer has a visibility report that details every move of your vehicle order.

My tracker shows exactly what yours does and that is because the tracker won’t change until the week it starts building (“in production”). I never got an email. but I called and my dealer and ford marketing (give them the vin). both gave me the production week which they can see.
Sponsored

Last edited: