Does Badlands come with any floor mats if you don't get any of the optional liners?

omahafordowner

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Does the badlands come with any floor mats if you don't get any of the optional liners?

Advertisement

kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BS; '20 Honda Passport; '18 GC Trailhawk V8;
Does the badlands come with any floor mats if you don't get any of the optional liners?
Mine came with carpet mats & all-weather liners. For some reason, dealer could not do carpet delete, so I have both.

5Dogs

First Name
Toni
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Mine came with carpet mats & all-weather liners. For some reason, dealer could not do carpet delete, so I have both.
I thought it was odd that I could not order non-carpeted liners on the Badlands. Considering that it is designed more for off roading than the lower trim models, why would anyone want carpet? The dealer could not process the order until he removed the non-carpet floor liners I had requested!

tRex

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
The tester I drove had both the all-weather Ford liners with the Ford carpet liners underneath, all on top of the Badlands rubberized floor! My BELIEF is that that it comes with the carpet mats and that the all-weather liners were in the dealer order to Ford -- EXCEPT, curiously the rubber mats were NOT on the window sticker.

Freeskierdude

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 CRV
my BL same with carpets. I didn't order any options. Rubber flooring is standard

rdc17

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UX250h F-Sport, BS Badlands
How do the Ford rubber mats compare to something like a WeatherTech mat? From the pictures I've seen it looks like the rubber ones have some side protection like the WT.

Advertisement