Don@LRT

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Branco Sport
I have a 2021 BS BL and a 2022 BS BL. One perplexing thing I noticed is the 2022 rides maybe 4" higher than the 2021. The 2021 has more options, but not enough weight to make this relatively huge difference. Anyone have any insight into this - same tires BTW. The other small difference is how the Goat modes are laid out when you spin the dial. On the 2021, Normal is about in the middle of the menu choices and on the 2022 it is all the way to the left. That is really all I noticed. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Warpious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
'08 Merc Mariner, 2012 Mustang (R.I.P), 2022 BS BL
I was actually playing with the GOAT dial today I actually like the Normal mode all the way to the left as its what's always on when you turn the vehicle on. Interesting that you say it rides 4" higher, thats pretty significant. Where do you see that?

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
I was actually playing with the GOAT dial today I actually like the Normal mode all the way to the left as its what's always on when you turn the vehicle on. Interesting that you say it rides 4" higher, thats pretty significant. Where do you see that?
That’s odd , I have a first edition and it is marked as 4 inches taller because of the suspension , but I thought for sure that the badlands was also the same. Very strange ?
Ford Bronco Sport Differences between 2021 and 2022 I have seen C74C46FB-D9D1-4CA6-9558-6EE05DA852D7

OP
OP

Don@LRT

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Branco Sport
Bothe BS were parked in the garage next to each other. And I thought the 22 was higher. I opened and lined up the front doors and the 22 is indeed much higher. It does have the trailer tow package and the 21 does not. Maybe that is it but it is not listed anywhere in the literature.

Reactions: Jrl

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Bothe BS were parked in the garage next to each other. And I thought the 22 was higher. I opened and lined up the front doors and the 22 is indeed much higher. It does have the trailer tow package and the 21 does not. Maybe that is it but it is not listed anywhere in the literature.
Pictures please.

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
My ‘22 BL measures 70.3” to top of roof rack at rear door handle. Has the optional 17” wheels & tires, and tow.

Warpious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
'08 Merc Mariner, 2012 Mustang (R.I.P), 2022 BS BL
I thought the BSBL had a 1" lift over the others and to the OP point some options might tweak that slightly, 4" seems like a big difference though, The First Edition is 4" higher? I'm so confused lol. Is it ground clearance or height? (Though wouldn't they both be related?)