jmhpi49

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Last week I got a survey emailed to me about likes a dislikes on my Bronco Sport. It asked all different questions abot the vehicle. Yesterday, I got an invite to go meet with some Ford engineers in Atlanta regarding the survey and they would like to here about the issues I have had. Was curious if anyone else had this offer. I haven't seen any mention of it here.
Sponsored

OP
OP

jmhpi49

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Got the survey. Filled it out but never got the invite to Atlanta. Must not have liked my answers.
I beleive they were having meetings in various locations in the country. I'm in Georgia so Atlanta was close.

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
Last week I got a survey emailed to me about likes a dislikes on my Bronco Sport. It asked all different questions abot the vehicle. Yesterday, I got an invite to go meet with some Ford engineers in Atlanta regarding the survey and they would like to here about the issues I have had. Was curious if anyone else had this offer. I haven't seen any mention of it here.
Hey while your there find out why that damn window broke that was posted on another thread? POS vehicle!!
Sponsored