Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
Also, while reviewing this video. Since they removed the little LCD screens for climate control, how in the world can you see how cold or how hot you have your stuff set to? I don't see any additional lights, and from my understanding there is no climate control within the sync 3 system.

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Also, while reviewing this video. Since they removed the little LCD screens for climate control, how in the world can you see how cold or how hot you have your stuff set to? I don't see any additional lights, and from my understanding there is no climate control within the sync 3 system.
The temp setting(s) show up on the center screen.

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
My '22 Badlands has camera washers for the front and rear cameras. They get washed during the wiper-wash functions.

kanine

Badlands
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2014 Mustang GT
Is the rear camera washer new for the 22 model? I think the 21s only has a front camera washer.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Also, Since they removed the little LCD screens for climate control, how in the world can you see how cold or how hot you have your stuff set to?
I rough it and turn the dials until I am comfortable.
My BASE model does fine without bells and whistles.
The lack of all those creature comforts makes mine feel a bit more rugged and unrefined.
Like an SUV should be.
After 16,000 miles and 14 months the only things I wish I had Is the tow package and the front recovery hooks.
Peace !

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
I rough it and turn the dials until I am comfortable.
My BASE model does fine without bells and whistles.
The lack of all those creature comforts makes mine feel a bit more rugged and unrefined.
Like an SUV should be.
After 16,000 miles and 14 months the only things I wish I had Is the tow package and the front recovery hooks.
Peace !
I totally agree with you. However, if you pay for all the bells and whistles but not actually get them.... that another thing. ?

Jess1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Interior temp settings are at the top corners, outside temp at center top of screen. Go to 27:30 of vid and you'll see the numbers. And yes, that says "2". As in "that's 2 d**n cold"!
Sponsored