Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
So it was inevitable that I would be the one to put the first dent in my BS. I was cleaning out my F150 the other day and the wind caught the door and swung it open in to the front door of the Sport. Luckily the paint is ok. Has anyone tried any of the do it yourself dent repair tools?

Ford Bronco Sport Dent Repair 28C75A2C-D48C-471B-85A0-B04417D42FBB
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
doesn't appear to be in a crease area so it should pop out. Man...new car, I would consider dealer repair. But I'm curious on self-repair options. I had two on my previous challenger RIGHT on the door creases... son of a...

Rincon

Badlands
First Name
Laird
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands, Cactus Gray
I would take it a mobile dent repair in your area, no crack so should pop out with some massaging. Sorry about that, trust me your not the first.

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
I found a small dent in my passenger door, likely from a neighbor who cannot park a car in a straight line to save their life. Fortunately I'm already scheduled to take my car in to the detailer this week so he'll pop it out, sure it'll add $100 or so to the final bill.

Yours looks deeper than mine but it should be an easy fix with paintless dent repair.

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
I found a small dent in my passenger door, likely from a neighbor who cannot park a car in a straight line to save their life. Fortunately I'm already scheduled to take my car in to the detailer this week so he'll pop it out, sure it'll add $100 or so to the final bill.

Yours looks deeper than mine but it should be an easy fix with paintless dent repair.
The dent on mine cost around $150 to repair. But it is 100% invisible now. PDR and a full detail do wonders.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
A good Paintless Dent Repair shop should be able to take that dent out. I would not mess with it yourself because you could end up stretching, creasing, or dimpling the metal messing it up to the point where a Paintless Dent Repair shop won't be able to fix it.

MikeS11222

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I would go paintless dent repair first. If you go through insurance find out how much they are charging insurance company. I had this happen and because the they billed insurance over 1000 dollars somehow it was reported to carfax as an accident.
Sponsored