Cyclone Cowboy

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
I could not find this updated information posted anywhere in the Forum, so mods can remove if it's already been posted.

From the ford.com/bronco website:

"In early 2021, your Ford Dealer will be able to provide an approximate date for the delivery of your Bronco. Initial Bronco 2 and 4-door deliveries are targeted to begin in June 2021. Due to the high number of Bronco 2 and 4-door reservations, deliveries may extend into the 2022 calendar year."
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cyclone Cowboy

Cyclone Cowboy

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Yes, they did not clarify, but the dealer told me I would not my Sport until next June also.

OP
OP
Cyclone Cowboy

Cyclone Cowboy

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Seriously, you put me "On Probation" just for posting an update from the Ford site?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
I could not find this updated information posted anywhere in the Forum, so mods can remove if it's already been posted.

From the ford.com/bronco website:

"In early 2021, your Ford Dealer will be able to provide an approximate date for the delivery of your Bronco. Initial Bronco 2 and 4-door deliveries are targeted to begin in June 2021. Due to the high number of Bronco 2 and 4-door reservations, deliveries may extend into the 2022 calendar year."
Depending on options that you ordered (cargo management, orange paint) could delay your vehicle until they unlock them...

If you have no delays then if you have already ordered will see it prior to the end of the year...
Sponsored