ChrisKinFLA

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport - in production
Anyone know what' going on? My Outer Banks is in East St Louis since March 30 and the delivry date of April 1 - 7, has been updated to between April 28, 2023, and May 4, 2023. No trucks??

Too bad I can't hire one of the snowbird auto transports to pick up my Bronco since they are all heading down here to haul cars up north.

Timeline:
12/20/22 - Ordered
2/22/23 - Built (2 months - not bad at all)
3/21/23 - Shipped (sat at the factory for a month)
3/30/23 - Arrived East St. Louis
Sponsored

JohnSilver

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Dude I coulnd't handle that shit. My wife gave me the go ahead we could buy a bronco sport and I was on a plane the next day flying to pick mine up and drive it home. Curse being so impatient but sometimes a blessing as in you get shit done. I would be going crazy if I were you, sorry my man :(

OP
OP

ChrisKinFLA

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport - in production
Thanks
I keep telling myself - the sales guy did say it would be 6 to 9 months, so 4 months isn't that bad - but grrrr

SgtT11B

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2020 Ford Mustang GT
Dude I coulnd't handle that shit. My wife gave me the go ahead we could buy a bronco sport and I was on a plane the next day flying to pick mine up and drive it home. Curse being so impatient but sometimes a blessing as in you get shit done. I would be going crazy if I were you, sorry my man :(

I ordered my car on January 15 2022, the car didn't get delivered until 6 July. So I understand the pain.

jmtapiar

Badlands
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BS Badlands, 19 QX60, 19 Jetta Rline 19 Swift t
I asked the leasing company VW Cross Sport, Kia Sorento 2.5L turbo or BS Badlands on Feb 20th, they moved around and BS was the fastest option and I got it by March 8th in my garage; My first option was VW Cross Sport but they asked for 2 -3 months of wait, I would never do that.
What has been very slow is the air design body kit, a month now of being order and still not delivered through the Ford dealer. If I knew I would go and get it from an Air Design delaer to get it faster.
Sponsored