BroncoWoah

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, Ford Ranger
So my BS FE just arrived today and immediately my dealer started offering optional additions, one of which was a protection package that included window tint, wheel locks, door edge guards, and nitrogen in the tires for...wait for it...$899. Just wanted to see if anyone here thought that was worth the price, and if there is ANYTHING a dealer can offer that's not a ripoff.
Sponsored

Geojive

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I think the only thing I am considering is the Ford Protect ESP. Usually, if you wait out the sales person, the price starts coming down.

Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Explorer Sport, 16 VW Beetle Convertible
So my BS FE just arrived today and immediately my dealer started offering optional additions, one of which was a protection package that included window tint, wheel locks, door edge guards, and nitrogen in the tires for...wait for it...$899. Just wanted to see if anyone here thought that was worth the price, and if there is ANYTHING a dealer can offer that's not a ripoff.
If you wanted all of those items I think an offer of less than 1/2 that price is in order.

Hiwassee Dan

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I ordered the rough country wheel Flair's, full weather tech style floor mats, bumper protector, plus I had the tires replaced

OP
OP
BroncoWoah

BroncoWoah

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, Ford Ranger
If you wanted all of those items I think an offer of less than 1/2 that price is in order.
That's exactly what I ended up doing. Set my max at $500...and they didn't budge at all. Oh well, I think the tint is fin as it is.
I did give in and buy the rubber floor mats and a Yakima awning.
Sponsored