Dealership 4000 mile courtesy vehicle

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Anyone get one of the first? How long did it take and did you get a good discount on the pricing?
Sponsored

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
I have only talked to one dealer in Ohio - who told me they would be sticking to the MSRP - as it is a very popular vehicle. I passed :)
Yeah I found a very similar vehicle to the one I am patiently waiting on and am very hesitant to pay a “NEW” price tag on a vehicle that is essentially “used”.

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
After I purchased my BB, the local Ford dealer called me to say they were ready to sell their courtesy vehicle with 700 miles. I asked if they had to keep it for 4 mos or 4k and he said it was for sale. The Ford $500 rebate was their only discount.

Brett Lumsden

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ram Longhorn 3500, 2014 Yamha Viking
We bought one. The dealer said they have to have it for 4 months or 4000 miles, which ever comes first.
We got $1000 off and 500 rebate. We pic ours up in April. They also gave us a 6 month 6000 mile extension on warranty.

Last edited:

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I tend to shy away from demo's, I'm a bit paranoid.
Typical test drive,
Brand new engine, possibly still cold,
"Hey Billy, punch it ! Let's see what it's got for giddy up".
But that's just me, I won't let anyone drive my stuff. Ever.

stimwhistle

Outer Banks
First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I picked up an OB 2 days ago from lot. It had 1079 miles when I got it. The dealership had it as a service loaner. The dealership had the medium cartop carrier and the bike rack installed. I stated I didn't need/want those. Got it all for about 2k below sticker. Loving it so far, we've put a little over 300 miles on it in 2 days.

Craigappleby9

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Our BS BB with BB package and all the Yakima racks included was one and the dealership gave us $3000 off plus the new incentives. $29000 before trade in. It had 3600 miles, I thought it was too good of a deal to pass up.

CodeGR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't your factories warranties based on the mileage of the vehicle at the time of purchase? I.e. 3 years/36k miles, 5 years/60k miles. Meaning if you buy a vehicle with 4k miles on it, the warranty figures increase by that amount.

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't your factories warranties based on the mileage of the vehicle at the time of purchase? I.e. 3 years/36k miles, 5 years/60k miles. Meaning if you buy a vehicle with 4k miles on it, the warranty figures increase by that amount.
Yes you are correct.
Sponsored