Dealer selling a one of a kind sport trim that doesn’t exist for $49000 ?

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
WTF is this ‘special’ badlands trim? Looks like someone took a base model and made up their own graphics?? I hope nobody actually buys this.

Ford Bronco Sport Dealer selling a one of a kind sport trim that doesn’t exist for $49000 ? C8178E29-3D2D-4E04-90E9-9B244C44AA50
Ford Bronco Sport Dealer selling a one of a kind sport trim that doesn’t exist for $49000 ? A5D56F91-6660-45EF-8948-91C43E73304A
Sponsored

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Looks like a Outer Banks with different tires/wheels, a homemade badlands decal and 6000 miles on it. So much for truth in advertising.

5Dogs

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Looks like a Outer Banks with different tires/wheels, a homemade badlands decal and 6000 miles on it. So much for truth in advertising.
I've seen a fishy looking FE for sale before on a dealership site in a color that was not factory and advertised as new. Pretty sure it wasn't an FE...

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I've seen a fishy looking FE for sale before on a dealership site in a color that was not factory and advertised as new. Pretty sure it wasn't an FE...
It clearly says it's an outer banks, with a "Badlands GOAT (Greatest of all time) Graphics package"

You are basically buying a used car at above sticker price, if you are desperate and don't want to wait any longer, its an option. Not a good one, but if I wanted to put an add out for mine at 60k doesn't mean I'll get it

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It clearly says it's an outer banks, with a "Badlands GOAT (Greatest of all time) Graphics package"

You are basically buying a used car at above sticker price, if you are desperate and don't want to wait any longer, its an option. Not a good one, but if I wanted to put an add out for mine at 60k doesn't mean I'll get it
Yeah......My point exactly, a used car at above MSRP. The big tip off is this is not a Ford dealer. Interesting color on the dealers website for this BS, listed as Goat's Beard White.

Last edited:

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
WTF is this ‘special’ badlands trim? Looks like someone took a base model and made up their own graphics?? I hope nobody actually buys this.

Ford Bronco Sport Dealer selling a one of a kind sport trim that doesn’t exist for $49000 ? C8178E29-3D2D-4E04-90E9-9B244C44AA50
Ford Bronco Sport Dealer selling a one of a kind sport trim that doesn’t exist for $49000 ? A5D56F91-6660-45EF-8948-91C43E73304A
“Just 49,800 for a used badlands with aftermarket wheels/tires and some decals that cost $60. What a steal!”

OP
OP
ZA-Val

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport

They are advertising it as a Badlands and it comes up that way in a search and hoping they fool someone with those hideous graphics. This situation is definitely not the same as if someone just straight up posted an OB for sale at that price.

I don’t even think its an OB with no badge, it’s probably a base model.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They are advertising it as a Badlands and it comes up that way in a search and hoping they fool someone with those hideous graphics. This situation is definitely not the same as if someone just straight up posted an OB for sale at that price.

I don’t even think its an OB with no badge, it’s probably a base model.
I do think it is an Outer Banks with the Outer Banks package. The base model was not available with the options shown on this vehicle. Things like the B&O audio package, satellite radio and navigation aren't options you could get on the base. That said it's still a lot of money for a tarted up used OB.

JEspey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL; 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
It’s a Winnipeg Canada dealer. Canadian $. Is about $40,000 USD. Ad says it is an OB. Custom wheels shown are extra.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
It was definitely not a fe not close.

Ford Bronco Sport Dealer selling a one of a kind sport trim that doesn’t exist for $49000 ? AF7CA0B2-5EA7-477A-BCAD-2D42CBFF19A4
Sponsored