Dealer & sales rep recommendations?

cellg8

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hello everyone,

I'm in market for a bronco sport. Anyone has good experience with your sales rep and could recommend/share email contact info?

I plan to get a Big Bend model and put after market leather seats as I don't like 2-tone leather/cloth combo and don't care for 2-liter engine... anyone has done after market leather seats and could share photos? Thank you.
Sponsored

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, '23 HR-V EX-L wife's
I wish the 2L was an option. To me, it's the best thing about the BS.

OP
OP

cellg8

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
thanks for your reply. I test drove outer banks and felt power was decent... can't justify spending over $40K on a BS for now...

RPYLE50

Outer Banks
First Name
Rowdy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Hello everyone,

I'm in market for a bronco sport. Anyone has good experience with your sales rep and could recommend/share email contact info?

I plan to get a Big Bend model and put after market leather seats as I don't like 2-tone leather/cloth combo and don't care for 2-liter engine... anyone has done after market leather seats and could share photos? Thank you.
Good evening! Louisburg Ford in KS (Just south of KC metro) is a great place! Ask for Michael McKinney.

OP
OP

cellg8

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thank you, everyone. I should've been more specific and mentioned I was looking at greater Seattle/Bellevue/Snohomish/Sumner/Puyallup dealerships...thank you again.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
Curious if you were interested in Big Bend only or possibly a Heritage? I went through West Hills in Bremerton. Not really greater Seattle area, but I think our sales tax is a bit lower. Last I checked, you would have to order to get a Big Bend, at least there. Shawn Barrera handled my order.

OP
OP

cellg8

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hello! probably a big band... Thank you again. I will be in touch with Shawn once I sell my current car and have the cash! :)
Sponsored