Dealer mark up price

henry16

Badlands
First Name
henry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport
So every ford dealer that I inquire for bronco sport has a mark up of $5,000-10,000 which is insanely high! The badlands in cyber orange with off road tire ended up out the door price of $40,000 without the badlands package. Is anyone having the same experience with these dealer mark ups??
Advertisement

Dbcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
In Denver I saw a First Addition marked up $5k a couple of months back. Nothing since.

OP
OP

henry16

Badlands
First Name
henry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport
In Denver I saw a First Addition marked up $5k a couple of months back. Nothing since.
it's just crazy! one dealer added 10k mark up for the badlands

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV AWD EXL, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I got $500 rebate and they deducted another $500 off for a total of $1,000 off MSRP. I did not ask for a discount this is the price they gave me online quote. This is for a Badlands with Badlands Package for an ordered vehicle. This was yesterday.

dano0726

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
Wifey/I walk away if my dealer tries to add even a $buck to our reserved Badlands...currently on Day 216 from order date = Ford has 14 days to have the Badlands sitting in my driveway...

MRanderson

Big Bend
First Name
Jared
Reaction score
Website
yuccamanufacturing.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
I live in SoCal there’s pry 10 Ford dealers in the he Inland Empire alone out here. Some have discounted advertised prices and some had markups as high as $8k. Chino Hills Ford had a base model with no add ons for $34k...my jaw dropped

rdc17

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
That's crazy. I haven't seen any dealers around me with markups on BS yet.

Laurenrj6486

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
I saw a USED Badlands with gray roof, moonroof, copilot 360, etc for $43,000!

tRex

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Wifey/I walk away if my dealer tries to add even a $buck to our reserved Badlands...currently on Day 216 from order date = Ford has 14 days to have the Badlands sitting in my driveway...
Or ELSE! They are selling...you waited THIS long....but DON'T let them jack up the price! Did you sign a sales (pricing) agreement and put down a deposit?

tRex

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My experience -- very nice DISCOUNTS at 'my' dealer of choice. Everyone else around selling at MSRP or close to it, maybe a few hundred off. Result of a 200-mile-wide search though.

SoCalStig

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Fusion
Ford of Montebello has a black Badlands with $2,084 of additional items (Alarm, Wheel Locks, Door Guards, Vehicle Replacement?), and a clearly stated $2,995 in "Added Mark-Up". Likely will be looking elsewhere for when it is time to get my Badlands w/o Badlands package.

fastlax16

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport Badlands, 2019 VW Golf R
Our local dealer offered us the demo we test drove at sticker plus the 500 rebate. Cactus Grey badlands w badlands package, 360 and hitch. They'd just gotten it in a couple days earlier so it had less than 100 miles.

Cabezone

First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
Do not pay more than sticker for a Sport. It's already a little high, Cherokees may MSRP for more but their actual lot price is lower than Sports and you get equal or better off-road functionality.

Advertisement

Advertisement