Staff member
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Update April 30 --

Just spotted in Nevada, these preproduction Bronco Sports show two different grille designs that will be equipped on the 2021 Bronco Sport (which will reportedly feature three different grille designs - modern, classic, custom).

The second photo shows the interior of a front door, revealing the Cyber Orange Pearl paint color (which will be shared with the larger 2021 Bronco).

Ford Bronco Sport Cyber Orange Bronco Sport Prototype Spied Under Camouflage (Updated With Different Grille Photos) Bronco Sport Spied 1

Ford Bronco Sport Cyber Orange Bronco Sport Prototype Spied Under Camouflage (Updated With Different Grille Photos) Cyber Orange Pearl Bronco Sport Spied Nevada 3

Ford Bronco Sport Cyber Orange Bronco Sport Prototype Spied Under Camouflage (Updated With Different Grille Photos) Bronco Sport Spied Nevada 2

Older photos by TFL (posted April 22)

TFL just posted a video with new spy photos of a Bronco Sport prototype looking more production ready as it reveals hints of the orange exterior paint on the door handles and surrounding the hood and front clip. The paint color appears to match the orange accent trim recently spied in the interior photos.

Ford Bronco Sport Cyber Orange Bronco Sport Prototype Spied Under Camouflage (Updated With Different Grille Photos) orange-2021-bronco-sport-1
Ford Bronco Sport Cyber Orange Bronco Sport Prototype Spied Under Camouflage (Updated With Different Grille Photos) orange-2021-bronco-sport-2
Sponsored

Last edited:

FirstOnRaceDay

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mercury Grand Marquis, 2017 Honda Civic, 2019.5 Chevy Silverado
now give me it with that orange interior from this week and accented wheels. SOLD.

Hawk

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner Limited V8 4WD
Looks like it's wearing Falken Wilpeaks. I have them on my 4Runner and really like them.

Redsporttrac

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 escape 05 f250
I really like the looks of this so far. I feel like I may be seriously interested after my escape lease ends. Can't wait to see the reveal and get some more information though

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Too bad that the second photo doesn't show more of the inside of the driver's door.....

Looks like two different grills in the last photo.....

FirstOnRaceDay

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like left is mid trim right is higher end luxury trim.
Big Bend model on left and First Edition on right
Left modern grill, right custom grill?

Ford Bronco Sport Cyber Orange Bronco Sport Prototype Spied Under Camouflage (Updated With Different Grille Photos) bronco-sport-spied-1-jpg-

Last edited by a moderator:

FirstOnRaceDay

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here is another shot. It looks like there were actually 3 prototypes there - maybe for all 3 trims/grilles? Too bad can't really tell from this pic.

Ford Bronco Sport Cyber Orange Bronco Sport Prototype Spied Under Camouflage (Updated With Different Grille Photos) ford-bronco-sport-parking-lot-jpg.158385
brown roof on the higher Trim.
guessing (near far) first edition w/custom , badlands w/classic , big bend ww/ modern.

FirstOnRaceDay

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A study was just released. Showing that over 75% of all new cars sold in United States in 2019 we’re grayscale. Gray white black silver etc. what is wrong with America.

someone took a Cuda and painted it and all of its available colors. We need more colors like that. #PlumCrazyPurple

Ford Bronco Sport Cyber Orange Bronco Sport Prototype Spied Under Camouflage (Updated With Different Grille Photos) 9A4B2C3A-00BF-449D-8EEA-8EEA7CC3C5C1
Sponsored