AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Hello!
I'd like to remove the BRONCO SPORT lettering off the badlands model I picked up and replace them with custom letters, ideally in the same script. I'm having trouble tracking down after market letters for this that aren't vinyl coverings. Do you have any suggestions? I could do vinyl at all but it would be cool to have the raised lettering.

Thanks in advance! If there's a thread about this already, please point me in the right direction. I didn't find much relevant in the search.
Sponsored

HUSBANDOFBS

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Are you wanting plastic lettering that is, ideally, of the same font as the originals but spell out a different word(s)?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hello!
I'd like to remove the BRONCO SPORT lettering off the badlands model I picked up and replace them with custom letters, ideally in the same script. I'm having trouble tracking down after market letters for this that aren't vinyl coverings. Do you have any suggestions? I could do vinyl at all but it would be cool to have the raised lettering.

Thanks in advance! If there's a thread about this already, please point me in the right direction. I didn't find much relevant in the search.
Maybe find someone who can 3D print some...the actual letters are plastic with an adhesive.

OP
OP
SenzeiReese

SenzeiReese

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Maybe find someone who can 3D print some...the actual letters are plastic with an adhesive.
This is a great idea! I'm not sure how to create the files for 3D printing. My alternative would have just been vinyl decal in place of the raised lettering.

OP
OP
SenzeiReese

SenzeiReese

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Are you wanting plastic lettering that is, ideally, of the same font as the originals but spell out a different word(s)?
That's right. I'd just do a separate font if the front grill didn't contrast it.

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
What are you trying to spell on back . Guess im confused

Jafo

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have a 3D printer, I am not the best at 3D modeling, but I might give this a try. When I get something put together Ill post it so you all can see it. If you like them we might talk. lol!

OP
OP
SenzeiReese

SenzeiReese

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
What are you trying to spell on back . Guess im confused
My color scheme is the Area 51 with the Ebony/Roast interior and it seemed fitting to put ROGERS, or ON YOUR LEFT, or something similar on the back in place of BRONCO SPORT. Because, y'know, Captain America.

Reactions: MJE

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
This is a great idea! I'm not sure how to create the files for 3D printing. My alternative would have just been vinyl decal in place of the raised lettering.
You will need to find a program that will output to a .stl file. There are many online 3D printer houses available. Something like TinkerCAD or the like. Any 3D modeling program like SolidWorks as well but there are 3D modeling programs available for free.

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
My color scheme is the Area 51 with the Ebony/Roast interior and it seemed fitting to put ROGERS, or ON YOUR LEFT, or something similar on the back in place of BRONCO SPORT. Because, y'know, Captain America.
Ok i get ya.. when i get my maverick go8ng to put a top gun license plate. And i wanna get that truck in area 51.. living in NM with roswell so close maybe ill make a roswell edition .. maybe put JUST VISITING

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Ok i get ya.. when i get my maverick go8ng to put a top gun license plate. And i wanna get that truck in area 51.. living in NM with roswell so close maybe ill make a roswell edition .. maybe put JUST VISITING
“PHONE HOME”

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport