Cup Holder - Loose/Falling into console.

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
This is an issue I haven't really seen anyone post about so I assume it's not common, one of the buttons in the cup holder when depressed basically gets stuck and the bottom of the cup holder drops down. I can lift it and pull at the button and it will re-secure into place until I put another drink into the cup holder.

Sponsored

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
Are those cop holder modified? I don't remember the cup holder having ambient lighting. Unless that is OB thing like the Heated Windshield Wipers.

Saxgod

First Name
Fidel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
This is an issue I haven't really seen anyone post about so I assume it's not common, one of the buttons in the cup holder when depressed basically gets stuck and the bottom of the cup holder drops down. I can lift it and pull at the button and it will re-secure into place until I put another drink into the cup holder.

we have the same issue. Did you get this resolvedunder warranty?

OP
OP
snoochyboochies
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
we have the same issue. Did you get this resolvedunder warranty?
I haven't taken it in yet, but someone from a Facebook group said they had the same issue with there escape and dealer fixed it.

OP
OP
snoochyboochies
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Are those cop holder modified? I don't remember the cup holder having ambient lighting. Unless that is OB thing like the Heated Windshield Wipers.
Not modified ambient lighting is part of the outerbanks trim

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
Not modified ambient lighting is part of the outerbanks trim
Ahh! That was a little dissapointing. Always gets me when they don't add some of these things to the other highest trim. Much like the heated windshield wipers. The badlands would most likely benefited a great deal from that as well. No idea why it wasn't added.
Sponsored