Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
I take it you don't have an Outer Banks since you're adding cup lights, so how'd you get the blue glow on the tech cubby?

OP
OP
Alfredo

Alfredo

Base
First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco Sport
I take it you don't have an Outer Banks since you're adding cup lights, so how'd you get the blue glow on the tech cubby?
I have a Base model. The cubby tray was illuminated with an LED like this one. Pictured is an amber one for a future project. If you look closely you can see it connected to the cigarette lighter socket.

Ford Bronco Sport Cup holder insert. IMG_20210714_025907376

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
I have a Base model. The cubby tray was illuminated with an LED like this one. Pictured is an amber one for a future project. If you look closely you can see it connected to the cigarette lighter socket.
Thanks. That looks good with the added lighting. I've been looking at a kit to add footwell lights under each seat, but now I'm going to think about that cubby too.

OP
OP
Alfredo

Alfredo

Base
First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco Sport
Thanks. That looks good with the added lighting. I've been looking at a kit to add footwell lights under each seat, but now I'm going to think about that cubby too.
Full speed ahead, reach out if you have any questions.

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco
Isn’t the cigarette lighter outlet always on? If so, doesn’t that mean it will drain your battery if plugged in when the engine is turned off?

OP
OP
Alfredo

Alfredo

Base
First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco Sport
Isn’t the cigarette lighter outlet always on? If so, doesn’t that mean it will drain your battery if plugged in when the engine is turned off?
Mine is not on all the time. When I turn off the ignition, the outlet will remain active for a period of time, and then shut off. I went to the store and left it plugged in to see if it turns off. After about an hour, when I got back to the vehicle, the circuit was off. The manual warns against leaving accessories plugged in overnight. Anyway, I only plug it in while driving at night.

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
cool! cheap and easy, best mods ??

Kodiakbear

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks

Where do you get these?