broncgrl94

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOVING my Bronco Sport Outbanks
I stupidly didn't pay attention to what was in the Co-Pilot360 and didn't order it when I placed my order. I didn't care about the navigation or the parking assist. But it also includes the lane assist and adaptive cruise control which I currently have on my Honda Civic Sport. 90% of my driving is in town so it's not a huge deal. I only use cruise control about once a month when I visit my mother 90 minutes away. But I just want to know what comes standard without it. Just plain old cruise control features correct?
Sponsored

760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I must say, whoever added the 360 adaptive cruise control onto their build that I ended up with, thank you!!
It’s really great, it basically drives itself, it will sense when you aren’t driving and instruct you to keep your hands on the steering wheel.

CanineChamp

First Edition
First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mork
I stupidly didn't pay attention to what was in the Co-Pilot360 and didn't order it when I placed my order. I didn't care about the navigation or the parking assist. But it also includes the lane assist and adaptive cruise control which I currently have on my Honda Civic Sport. 90% of my driving is in town so it's not a huge deal. I only use cruise control about once a month when I visit my mother 90 minutes away. But I just want to know what comes standard without it. Just plain old cruise control features correct?
Only the Co-Pilot 360+ has adaptive cruise control.

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
Yes, you still have "regular" cruise control.

Powerz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Yes and no. You'll have lane assist, and then plain old cruise control. You mainly just won't have the adaptive function that auto lowers speed or keeps a gap etc. But lane assist is pretty much half of adaptive cruise control to be honest, you'll have the emergency braking if they stop in front of you but not the evasive turn assist as well

OP
OP

broncgrl94

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOVING my Bronco Sport Outbanks
Yes and no. You'll have lane assist, and then plain old cruise control. You mainly just won't have the adaptive function that auto lowers speed or keeps a gap etc. But lane assist is pretty much half of adaptive cruise control to be honest, you'll have the emergency braking if they stop in front of you but not the evasive turn assist as well
Thank you for the details! That’s better than nothing and the emergency braking is most important anyway.

Powerz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Thank you for the details! That’s better than nothing and the emergency braking is most important anyway.
Agreed! yeah, so the emergency braking/active braking(automatically brakes for you) happens on the models without adaptive cruise control at speeds up to 75mph.(if you had the package it goes to your max governed speed of the car) The pre-collision brake support kicks in at 3-50mph and that starts with the alert, then if you hit the brake applies a full brake even on a light brake press, then does the active/automatic braking. But at anything above those speeds only does the automatic braking without the alert notification.

Just for some extra detail even though you said you didn't need it if you did want the park assist at a later date if you added a hitch you can just get the OEM hitch scan for like $200.
Sponsored