Ramseyi

Badlands
First Name
Ramsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Hello guys, im new here and i own BS BL and this is my first post thread in this forum, I need help how to download my contact to ford sync. I will attach picture so guys could see.

Ford Bronco Sport Contact download failed, need help. 20211217_140649

Ford Bronco Sport Contact download failed, need help. 20211217_135118
Sponsored

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
did you try with usb cable or just bluetooth?
i would try turning off the bronco. then turn off phone. sit for 3 mins. turn everything back on and see what happens.
just like a hard restart on a computer
best of luck!

OP
OP

Ramseyi

Badlands
First Name
Ramsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
did you try with usb cable or just bluetooth?
i would try turning off the bronco. then turn off phone. sit for 3 mins. turn everything back on and see what happens.
just like a hard restart on a computer
best of luck!
Actually i haven't tried that yet. I'll definitely try with USB cable. I will post back here if its working or not.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Hello guys, im new here and i own BS BL and this is my first post thread in this forum, I need help how to download my contact to ford sync. I will attach picture so guys could see.
Did you see a prompt on your phone asking you to give SYNC access to your contacts? If not, then you may have notification permission disabled on your phone, or you may have turned off contact sharing on your phone.

Check Settings -> Privacy -> Permission Manager -> Contacts

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Did you see a prompt on your phone asking you to give SYNC access to your contacts? If not, then you may have notification permission disabled on your phone, or you may have turned off contact sharing on your phone.

Two separate instruction (I phone ). (Android)

OP
OP

Ramseyi

Badlands
First Name
Ramsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Check Settings -> Privacy
Two separate instruction (I phone ). (Android)
I just check my phone, contacts says allowed permission. And as far as Sync asking me to give permission, I dont see that, and whenever I forced to allowed contacts always says failed.

OP
OP

Ramseyi

Badlands
First Name
Ramsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I found one thread here have the same problem, and I think the way I can have acces is to actually using USB not through wireless or bt.

Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cross trek and grand caravan
Are you using android auto or apple car play? If you’re using just the built in sync thing I would switch it to use either of the above two depending on the phone you are using. Should fix all your problems. The built proprietary systems the car manufacturers use are awful and an afterthought. They are plagued with issues typically or just don’t work at all and the car manufacturer never bothers to update the bugs. If you use android auto or apple car play the phone actually does all the work so there are no compatibility issues.

Reactions: Jrl
OP
OP

Ramseyi

Badlands
First Name
Ramsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are you using android auto or apple car play? If you’re using just the built in sync thing I would switch it to use either of the above two depending on the phone you are using. Should fix all your problems. The built proprietary systems the car manufacturers use are awful and an afterthought. They are plagued with issues typically or just don’t work at all and the car manufacturer never bothers to update the bugs. If you use android auto or apple car play the phone actually does all the work so there are no compatibility issues.
Im using Android auto, and yes I just found that you have to use USB just to acces all contacts on your phone and does all the work for you. Hopefully ford will fix this issue.
Sponsored