thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
CR seems very fuel efficiency conscious. Meh. No one is buying a full sized Bronco because it sips fuel.

OP
OP
tifpwg

tifpwg

Outer Banks
First Name
Tif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
CR seems very fuel efficiency conscious. Meh. No one is buying a full sized Bronco because it sips fuel.
You're probably right on both ends.
Gas consumption/milage is a big part of our current reality... long gone are the days when gas was $0.25/gallon and most cars got less than 20+ miles/gallon. ?

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Every review is subjective but it is interesting to read what each has to say and come to your own conclusion ?
I have driven my bronco sport first edition for over a year now and have driven the larger outer banks and Big Ben and they are very nice and roomy and are great out in the woods over the hills definitely hill climbing vehicles . That is what I would have bought if that is what I needed and wanted to do . But I find my badlands first edition to be exactly what I ordered and what I wanted . So Consumers Reports is right for some people and wrong for others . Just my spin . Thanks
Ford Bronco Sport Consumer Reports Prefer BS over Bronco 4122F29E-E3BB-49F5-9910-108B5568DD4B

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Interesting thanks for sharing. I shouldn’t be surprised, I’m guessing they’re evaluating the pair from the perspective of suburban driving, which is probably the use case for many of these. The BS offers lower initial cost & better economy & honestly if you’re not going to use it off road (And I’m assuming they didn’t test off road) it probably does fit their test case much better.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Interesting thanks for sharing. I shouldn’t be surprised, I’m guessing they’re evaluating the pair from the perspective of suburban driving, which is probably the use case for many of these. The BS offers lower initial cost & better economy & honestly if you’re not going to use it off road (And I’m assuming they didn’t test off road) it probably does fit their test case much better.
Perfectly said .

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Perfectly said .
Thanks. Or basically it’s a summary as to why I chose the BS over the full size. Lol. Actually it’d be interesting to see them do off road evaluation & testing, but that’s probably better left to other publications.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. Or basically it’s a summary as to why I chose the BS over the full size. Lol. Actually it’d be interesting to see them do off road evaluation & testing, but that’s probably better left to other publications.
Actually I am into my bs at a total of 43,670 and had a Big Ben at a little lower price than that . Oh that would be the full size bb . I hear what you are saying .

Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I chose BS because I could get one faster. ?

Almost to five months since initial order and no scheduled build…

Michigunman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Care to add to this? I get that some of the ratings they post are subjective, but stuff like reliability and cost of ownership is based on data.
I quit reading anything from them years ago. They seemed to be biased towards advertisers/influencers more so than actually providing honest reviews.
Sponsored