Outer Banks
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Group Buy up to 30% Off for Suma Mirrors, expiring 3/15/23. PRE-ORDER GROUP BUY LINK
10% off automatically when you apply code "BRONCO6G" at check out.

Tired of blind spot? or just wanted to see more to feel safer when you drive? Suma Performance enhances your driving experience!

https://www.sumaperformance.com/pages/side-mirrors

https://www.sumaperformance.com/pages/side-mirrors

Features: 1. Blind spot reduced. 2. Hydrophobic. 3. Anti-glare (blue mirrors)
1. Up to 30% Off
2. Post your Purchase# here after purchase, so we can keep track of the # of preorders.
3. See details below.

Details on Group Buy:
-Automatic 10% off by applying "BRONCO6G" at check out.
-If 10 or more pre-orders, receive total 15% discount.
-If 20 or more pre-orders, receive total 20% discount.
-If 30 or more pre-orders, receive total 30% discount.

-Last day is 3/15/23
-The total discount will be reimbursed between 3/18/23-3/22/23.
- Delivery in late April 2023

PRE-ORDER GROUP BUY LINK

Group Buy List

****Updated on 2/23/23****

Thanks for those who volunteered! And it looks like there is enough of interest, and we can do a Pre-order Group Buy up to 30% Off. Expected delivery is early May. Please comment if you are interested in the Pre-order Group Buy and we'll get it going!

****Updated on 2/23/23****

Hi, this is Eddy and we are excited to be sponsored vendor! With that, we're looking for a few testers for our performance convex mirrors (LINK) that are popular for Broncos, Mustangs, F150, etc. These convex performance mirrors reduce your blind spot to enhance your driving experience.

If you're interested in testing these out and providing feedback, please comment here!
Sponsored

Last edited:

nicolasmj8

First Edition
First Name
Nicolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Hi, this is Eddy and we are excited to be sponsored vendor! With that, we're looking for a few testers for our performance convex mirrors (LINK) that are popular for Broncos, Mustangs, F150, etc. These convex performance mirrors reduce your blind spot to enhance your driving experience.

If you're interested in testing these out and providing feedback, please comment here!

Very interested in this product.

WarHawk

Badlands
First Name
Raif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Looks pretty good. I’d be very interested. I went to the website but I didn’t see where these would fit bronco sport. I have 2023 BS Badlands.

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Outer Banks
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Looks pretty good. I’d be very interested. I went to the website but I didn’t see where these would fit bronco sport. I have 2023 BS Badlands.
Here is the LINK. It should be ready for Pre-Order Group Buy in 1-3 weeks.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I put some little blind spot bubbles on my mirrors but I really miss having a convex mirror like I had on my VW (ordered Euro OEM glass).

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
I have a couple of questions:

1. Is the defroster feature an add-on with your mirrors? If so, what about wiring? If not, can we order without that feature (it's not currently an option on the list)?
  2. I can't tell from the photos what the BLIS notification looks like. On the OEM mirror it's a pretty prominent yellow pictogram. Can you show us what it looks like on your mirrors?

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Outer Banks
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I have a couple of questions:

1. Is the defroster feature an add-on with your mirrors? If so, what about wiring? If not, can we order without that feature (it's not currently an option on the list)?
  2. I can't tell from the photos what the BLIS notification looks like. On the OEM mirror it's a pretty prominent yellow pictogram. Can you show us what it looks like on your mirrors?
1. The defroster is an add-on feature, plug and play. If you don't have the defroster, you can simply leave if off without creating error codes.
2. The BLIS will like the factory yellow pictogram.

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Outer Banks
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I put some little blind spot bubbles on my mirrors but I really miss having a convex mirror like I had on my VW (ordered Euro OEM glass).
You got it! Euro OEM glass is aspherical, only a portion is convex. For Suma mirrors, the whole glass is convex, that's made from optical glass that is better than OEM quality that gives you the crystal clear image!!

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
1. The defroster is an add-on feature, plug and play. If you don't have the defroster, you can simply leave if off without creating error codes.
The options listed on the site are:
  • Defroster
  • Defroster + BLIS
  • Blue + Defroster
  • Blue + Defroster + BLIS
Will you offer BLIS only or Blue + BLIS options, or must I pay for the defroster option to get BLIS?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.