kvenerable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Used someFord Pass points for the (overpriced) OEM cross bars, then got the super cheap MAXXHAUL cargo box off Amazon, $150 new, but I got a “good condition” return for $61. Looked fine, went on pretty easy.
Ford Bronco Sport Cheap Cross Bars & Basket 26D5D66F-76E0-46AA-AE6B-E92B9B5B220B
Ford Bronco Sport Cheap Cross Bars & Basket AC0385F6-67B7-481A-8D3A-D57696560557
Ford Bronco Sport Cheap Cross Bars & Basket 78A784BF-B1B8-4C91-80B4-15B0468CFFA1
Sponsored

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Used someFord Pass points for the (overpriced) OEM cross bars, then got the super cheap MAXXHAUL cargo box off Amazon, $150 new, but I got a “good condition” return for $61. Looked fine, went on pretty easy.
Looks great! Now it's time for some dinosaur hunting? :bandit:

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
If you're on budget or dont care about the brand name and have a Harbor Freight store in your area, they have inexpensive cross bars and cargo basket that fit the BS.

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
If you're on budget or dont care about the brand name and have a Harbor Freight store in your area, they have inexpensive cross bars and cargo basket that fit the BS.
I hear the cargo basket has issues with rust if you leave it on all the time and it gets wet. Water can get in and stay inside and then leak rusty water all over your vehicle. I've thought about picking it up then using something like flex seal to close off any holes and make sure there's no exposed metal....

SenzeiReese

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I hear the cargo basket has issues with rust if you leave it on all the time and it gets wet. Water can get in and stay inside and then leak rusty water all over your vehicle. I've thought about picking it up then using something like flex seal to close off any holes and make sure there's no exposed metal....
The crossbars say they're only good for 150lbs from Harbor Freight. If I wanted to put a RTT on these, is there a potential to damage the vehicle or bars?
Sponsored