First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Website
chapmaneggharbortownshipfordfd.cms.dealer.com
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Explorer
A little introduction before we get down to business: My name is Alicia and I am one of the Internet Managers at Chapman Ford in Egg Harbor Township, NJ. I have lived in EHT since I was 10 years old and in NJ for my whole life. I have 2 kids and am married. I love dogs and sports! I got into the auto industry about 9 years ago, starting here at Chapman as a sales assistant and moving into my current role as Assistant Internet Manger/Leasing Coordinator. I love the auto industry and assisting customers in finding the vehicle that fits their needs! My team and I will be here to answer any questions you have and make the ordering process as simple as we can! We know that in today's market, finding a vehicle at the right price may be hard, but here at Chapman we are making ordering easy.

Chapman Ford of EHT will be accepting orders for 2022 Bronco Sport's at 2% under factory invoice!

Please reach out to us via email or by phone (below) today to start your order! Please do not inquire from ford.com, copy and paste the build link into the email below and send over your information!

Disclaimer:
No Deposit required
Accepting trade ins for evaluation
No Financing stipulations
Signature will be required on order sheet as well as a copy of a Valid Driver's License
Changes can be made to orders all the way up to going into "schedule production" status
Please allow 24-48 hours for response from our team when emailing/calling

Dealer fee Detail:
Documentation Fee $473 (subject to change)
State Sales tax (for state vehicle will be registered in)
License Plate Fee and Registration (for state vehicle is registered in)

Chapman Ordering Team
Alicia VanDine Artigas and Lauren Cardamone
[email protected]
609-837-9352
Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: MJE

PonyDriver43

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang EB Premium, 13 F150 Lariat, 18 Tahoe
Not trying to be smart a$$ at all, but couldn’t a Doc Fee with a “Subject To Change” disclaimer be code for possible dealer ADM ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
JerseyShoreFord

JerseyShoreFord

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Explorer
Not trying to be smart a$$ at all, but couldn’t a Doc Fee with a “Subject To Change” disclaimer be code for possible dealer ADM ?
Good morning, no we would not mark the vehicle up at all I added that to the disclaimer as a precaution in the case that by the time an order arrives we did increase the doc fee for the entire dealership. In order to be in compliance all customers have to be changed the same doc fee so if between now and say August our dealership in a whole increased the doc fee by say $20 We would have to charge anyone that takes delivery that new increased $20 doc fee charge.

fsjdw2

Badlands
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 GT convertible, 2022BS BL(pending)
If I placed an order with a local dealership , and got a production date already june27, 2022. would you be able to beat their price? Or would they be able to beat your price? I used x plan to get my price.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JerseyShoreFord

JerseyShoreFord

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Explorer
If I placed an order with a local dealership , and got a production date already june27, 2022. would you be able to beat their price? Or would they be able to beat your price? I used x plan to get my price.
2% under invoice would be better then x plan but you would have to submit a new order with us we can not convert your current order from there inventory to ours
Sponsored