Mrouse53

Big Bend
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
While speaking with Ford today, tracking my BS ( it is actually moving on a truck, less than 2 hours away, and my delivery date is still in feb), they asked me if I had my certificate # that was attached to my bronco. No one had ever asked me. She said when it comes in, hopefully my dealership will honor it, whatever it is.
Has anyone experienced this. Maybe something everyone knows but me!!! That's sure possible! Thanks!
Sponsored

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
A certificate is typically tied to a rebate. For instance, if Ford was offering 1000 cash back for a special order, you will get a certificate put into a program called SmartVincent.

OP
OP
Mrouse53

Mrouse53

Big Bend
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
A certificate is typically tied to a rebate. For instance, if Ford was offering 1000 cash back for a special order, you will get a certificate put into a program called SmartVincent.

Thank you! I asked her if it was something. She told me I received it in August when I ordered my Bronco S.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Thank you! I asked her if it was something. She told me I received it in August when I ordered my Bronco S.
Have your dealer look it up in SmartVincent. Sometimes a certificate is also issued if there was a price increase since the time you ordered and received. You should not pay for that increase. Your dealer doesnā€™t even if they tell you they do because they donā€™t.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
While speaking with Ford today, tracking my BS ( it is actually moving on a truck, less than 2 hours away, and my delivery date is still in feb), they asked me if I had my certificate # that was attached to my bronco. No one had ever asked me. She said when it comes in, hopefully my dealership will honor it, whatever it is.
Has anyone experienced this. Maybe something everyone knows but me!!! That's sure possible! Thanks!
I called Ford today too and the representative gave me two certificates numbers. Said the dealer could look them up. She also gave me a railcar number, etc. well, I gave the certificate numbers to my dealer to look them up. Then when I looked at the railcar number, I realized it was a bad one(long story). Dealer got back to me and said they couldnā€™t find anything in the system with the numbers I gave them or under my name. I think the Representative had given me bad information. Later on in the afternoon I called Ford back, got a different representative, a totally different status on my car, No railcar number, and NO certificates.

I would ask your dealer to look in their system now just so you are prepared either way.
Sponsored