CD player?

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Iv seen some people say there BS has no cd player. Do you get a CD player with the B/O stereo?
Sponsored

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
No. The solution is to put all of you CDs onto a USB stick and play that through the B&O system. Works great, you never have to change a CD, and you can select songs or albums using voice command. All together it lets you keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel. :sunglasses:

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
USB flash drive is great. I burned CDs to a laptop and put them on the little SanDisk Ultra Fit. Over 7,000 songs. Will do more over the winter.

Reactions: Jrl

OP
OP
DemonGT

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
The reason I ask is my Mustang I don't think would have came with a CD player if I wouldn't have gotten the B&O stereo is how I understood it. I thought the BS might be the same.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
My 2014 and 2015 F150’s had CD players as part of the in dash stereo system.

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
Heritage Editions will have an 8-track player to get your groove on.
Those of us with Ford ESP have our audio casette player covered. Still listed in the items covered.

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My 2014 and 2015 F150’s had CD players as part of the in dash stereo system.
I can’t recall even seeing CDs anymore in the store. It’s all that new high tech new thing they call vinyl. Seriously…. Vinyl is back?

I just use my iPhone max. I have enough downloaded to play all day long and room to spare. If I’m in cell service… it streams my apple library that is….70000 songs now? I just add every album of every band I can remember from time to time.

o0260o

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport
I can’t recall even seeing CDs anymore in the store. It’s all that new high tech new thing they call vinyl. Seriously…. Vinyl is back?

I just use my iPhone max. I have enough downloaded to play all day long and room to spare. If I’m in cell service… it streams my apple library that is….70000 songs now? I just add every album of every band I can remember from time to time.
I've never owned a cd album in my life but got plenty of vinyl. There is probably a Lexus car that still has a CD player. I remember they were the last to have a cassette.

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I've never owned a cd album in my life but got plenty of vinyl. There is probably a Lexus car that still has a CD player. I remember they were the last to have a cassette.
I remember when CDs came out. My first one was “Dark Side of the Moon”. A small cd boom box was my big Christmas present that year. But I had to get a CD for it myself haha. Had to save up for it.
Sponsored

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Electronics, Nav, SYNC, FordPass, ForScan, A/V, Communications 41