Altobluesport21

Badlands
First Name
Rj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
A guy in one of my bronco groups priced out adding the management system later will be $2000. You have to buy all new panels and everything. It prob cost Ford more money to develop two different panels. They had the right idea by offering so many things but the aftermarket will win this one.
Sponsored

bsw

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Big Bend
A guy in one of my bronco groups priced out adding the management system later will be $2000. You have to buy all new panels and everything. It prob cost Ford more money to develop two different panels. They had the right idea by offering so many things but the aftermarket will win this one.
If true, very disappointing news. Why on earth would you not make this accessory work for BB, OB, BL trim as a reasonably priced after market addition? Poor execution and not disclosed in Ford brochures or on their web site. So no cargo/privacy cover either? Pretty weak Ford.

Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Explorer Sport, 16 VW Beetle Convertible
I'm not sure why they didn't put the side panels with the rails in all of the models. They would sell a lot of aftermarket dividers if they had plus they wouldn't have to have 2 different panels.

Donnie722

First Edition
First Name
Donel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti g37x
My build date just got pushed back to March 15th. Was scheduled 2/8 and pushed back 2/ 15 then 2/22 last 2 weeks. Originally placed order on 8/14 .

Anyone else getting delayed again and know of its the CMS system or just general commodity/covid delays?

OP
OP
TheMalamute

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
My build date just got pushed back to March 15th. Was scheduled 2/8 and pushed back 2/ 15 then 2/22 last 2 weeks. Originally placed order on 8/14 .

Anyone else getting delayed again and know of its the CMS system or just general commodity/covid delays?
The moonroof seems to be the new flavor of the week for delays

BobH

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Miata GT 97 f150 21 BS BL

Mine is pushed back from 02/08 to 02/15 and now 02/22 like you. BL+BL . ordered late July but no CMS.

Willow

Big Bend
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport - Kodiak Brown; 2008 Mustang GT
Ford now has a video about how to use the cargo management system.

First post as I bought my BB today and it came with the cargo management. There was no documentation that I am aware of that came with it. This was very helpful!

Tara

Outer Banks
First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I just placed my order for an Outer Banks with my dealership on Feb. 10th and they told me I could make changes until March 11th. I think I’ve decided I want the cargo management system, but is that one of the things that would cause my order to be delayed more than normal? Thanks so much, everyone!

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
So does anyone know if the cargo management system body panels reduce the cargo area or does it just add the linear rails for the shelf?

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
So does anyone know if the cargo management system body panels reduce the cargo area or does it just add the linear rails for the shelf?
It pretty much just adds the rails/ledge for the shelf system to rest on. If there is a reduction in space, it has to be negligible at best.

Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
It pretty much just adds the rails/ledge for the shelf system to rest on. If there is a reduction in space, it has to be negligible at best.
Does anyone know if this cargo system is sold through the dealership? I couldn’t find it on the accessories roster. Let me know.
Thanks!

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
Does anyone know if this cargo system is sold through the dealership? I couldn’t find it on the accessories roster. Let me know.
Thanks!
No. It either has the shelf ledge built into the interior panels from the factory or it doesn't. It's not an option you can have the dealer install.

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Yeah, imagine my disappointment when I ordered mine with it included and it showing up without it. I'm not the only one either.
Now that must've been disappointing.
Sponsored