Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr

iamweasel

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I can't seem to find it but does anyone know how much weight that shelf will hold when unfolded and horizontal? (If you want to put luggage on it, with other stuff under it, for instance.)

ambermarie1127

Outer Banks
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I can't seem to find it but does anyone know how much weight that shelf will hold when unfolded and horizontal? (If you want to put luggage on it, with other stuff under it, for instance.)
I think it is 30-40 lbs, it says on the top of the shelf. You cant put a whole lot of heavy stuff on it.

Icowgirlup

Big Bend
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco sport
Thanks for sharing these pics. My dealer order (BS BL) is coming with some things I was unsure of. I saw the cargo management system vid awhile back. Now, seeing it with the cargo mat, makes me feel better with these additions for wear and tear and organizational concerns as well as having a cool table!
Is it quick to remove ? I ordered the CMS and wsnt to know if I have to remove it everytime I put seats down. I have dogs and will be putting my seats up and down alot

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Is it quick to remove ? I ordered the CMS and wsnt to know if I have to remove it everytime I put seats down. I have dogs and will be putting my seats up and down alot
Very quick to remove.

Rinzler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yes. Super easy, super flexible (in utilitarian configurations), and I would say a must-have. I am helping family move currently. Stashing it, folding it up and down — the cargo space is easily modified for the loads of boxes or fragile material. The tray is lightweight, but rigid enough for light loads on top or a table. I’ve mine deployed across the cargo area most of the time.

Icowgirlup

Big Bend
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco sport
Yes. Super easy, super flexible (in utilitarian configurations), and I would say a must-have. I am helping family move currently. Stashing it, folding it up and down — the cargo space is easily modified for the loads of boxes or fragile material. The tray is lightweight, but rigid enough for light loads on top or a table. I’ve mine deployed across the cargo area most of the time.
Thank you

Cactusjk

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Was unable to get it due to order issues. Would love aftermarket options!
Sponsored