• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Colorado Cargo management shelf M1PZ-7813046-GA

broncosporty

Big Bend
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
This is the Cargo management shelf to my 2021 bronco sport. I have my dog in the back 90% of the time so I have no need for this shelf/divider. It is a really neat design though. Never really used, and in prefect condition. Thought I would sell it since I have not much use for it anymore. Asking 500 OBO and free shipping . This part costs nearly 1,200 if you were to buy it directly from ford. Can take pictures if requested, Thank you!
Sponsored

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Just sent you payment. Thanks!

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
This is the Cargo management shelf to my 2021 bronco sport. I have my dog in the back 90% of the time so I have no need for this shelf/divider. It is a really neat design though. Never really used, and in prefect condition. Thought I would sell it since I have not much use for it anymore. Asking 500 OBO and free shipping . This part costs nearly 1,200 if you were to buy it directly from ford. Can take pictures if requested, Thank you!
Don't be fooled people, there is more to it then the shelf. Otherwise you are just buying the shelf/table to put in your garage or on the floor. It requires different rear interior panels that it sits on and locks into. It will not work in any BS that didn't come with the cargo management system unless you buy the new panels. That is why it is ridiculously priced online versus at the factory. That price also doesn't include the work to replace it.
Ford Bronco Sport Cargo management shelf M1PZ-7813046-GA PXL_20220701_123348664
Ford Bronco Sport Cargo management shelf M1PZ-7813046-GA PXL_20220701_123351473

Last edited:

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Don't be fooled people, there is more to it then the shelf. Otherwise you are just buying the shelf/table to put in your garage or on the floor. It requires different rear interior panels that it sits on and locks into. It will not work in any BS that didn't come with the cargo management system unless you buy the new panels. That is why it is ridiculously priced online versus at the factory. That price also doesn't include the work to replace it.
Ford Bronco Sport Cargo management shelf M1PZ-7813046-GA PXL_20220701_123348664
Ford Bronco Sport Cargo management shelf M1PZ-7813046-GA PXL_20220701_123351473
Already well aware. https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/adding-cargo-management-system-heres-part-numbers-and-cost-to-retrofit.2534/

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco sport
I have one for sell the shelf but not the side panels just the shelf
Make offer
Sponsored