Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500
I have looked everywhere and I don't know if I can do this. Can I remove the Sirius option from my sources. If so, how? I don't use it and probably never will.
Sponsored

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I have looked everywhere and I don't know if I can do this. Can I remove the Sirius option from my sources. If so, how? I don't use it and probably never will.
Don’t think it matters one way or another. Use the freebie time and then the subscription runs out. Then you just dont choose it like you dont chose AM radio. No removal needed. It is just not a “station” you choose. If you really really dont want it as a choice guess you could use forscan

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
It’s most likely possible, but not from any menus or settings that will be on-screen in the vehicle. You will need to use FORScan to do it, or have someone do it for you using FORScan. If you are computer savvy it’s not very difficult. A dealer could do it, but I doubt they would do it.

I use this program to change settings on my 2015 F350 and it is awesome, and yes, one of the things you can do on that vehicle is remove sources like Sirius. I haven’t looked yet, so I don’t know what codes have been figured out for the BS, but I’m sure it won’t be long until you will be able to find a spreadsheet online with a host of changes you can make to your BS using this software.

OP
OP
Kachadurian

Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500
It’s most likely possible, but not from any menus or settings that will be on-screen in the vehicle. You will need to use FORScan to do it, or have someone do it for you using FORScan. If you are computer savvy it’s not very difficult. A dealer could do it, but I doubt they would do it.

I use this program to change settings on my 2015 F350 and it is awesome, and yes, one of the things you can do on that vehicle is remove sources like Sirius. I haven’t looked yet, so I don’t know what codes have been figured out for the BS, but I’m sure it won’t be long until you will be able to find a spreadsheet online with a host of changes you can make to your BS using this software.
Thanks

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
I believe the subscription is for 3 moths and it goes away unless you start a subscription.
Sponsored