kshaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport;350Z;Hybrid Escape
i believe that ForScan lets you enable a front camera, so it shouldn't require any software programming, just plugging it into the Ford harness somewhere. One of the cheap generic cameras should work fine. You may have to fabricate a mount with Kydex or similar.
Sponsored

Mwittke5857

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
A couple of hours ago, I discovered a BS Big Bend capability I wasn't aware of. A car in front of me decided he had to be in the left turn lane and unexpectedly hit his brake. We weren't traveling at high speed but I had to hit the brake. A fraction before I braked, my dash went completely red, beeped and read 'pre-collision alert.' My Bronco keeps amazing me with its capabilities.
Freaked me out the 1st time, I wasnt aware I had this feature

Tossty

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Curious if you ended up installing this camera? Watched a video on removing the radio and it’s super doable. Just pop off the plate behind the screen on the dash than unscrew a few bolts and the screen comes out then unplug a few connections. If you ended up doing it I might add it to my list of things to do this spring haha
Hi, very busy at the house with some projects that finally got it going. Still in my agenda once I finish that.
Sponsored