Can a Badland or First Edition owner post image of door sticker (for GVWR and Payload)

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Can a Badland or First Edition owner please take a picture of the sticker you see on the frame when opening the driver door?
I am trying to get the GVWR and Payload for a Badland Bronco sport, with the extra package (the package that has Moonroof).
Sponsored

Chase65

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BSFE, '12 F150 FX4, '94 Explorer, '93 YJ
Can a Badland or First Edition owner please take a picture of the sticker you see on the frame when opening the driver door?
I am trying to get the GVWR and Payload for a Badland Bronco sport, with the extra package (the package that has Moonroof).
Here you go!
Ford Bronco Sport Can a Badland or First Edition owner post image of door sticker (for GVWR and Payload) 6212CBB0-35A5-4B3E-A669-4B2163CB95C5

OP
OP

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Thank you appreciate it, any chance you have the left of the picture with the yellow sticker? Payload is on that one

DISCOLEG

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Never really paid attention to it. Mine says 431KG/951LB capacity...I have very few options.
Only DOT cops pay attention to that :)

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Who knew an old thread could show something so interesting?

398Kg / 879Lbs on my BL+BL. Hmmm. I should have skipped that coffee and donut. Mine came equipped with the Falkens from Ford. I think the cargo management is all that's missing.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Who knew an old thread could show something so interesting?

398Kg / 879Lbs on my BL+BL. Hmmm. I should have skipped that coffee and donut. Mine came equipped with the Falkens from Ford. I think the cargo management is all that's missing.
So mine has tow, 235s, and that's it. Granted 70 pounds isn't a lot of difference unless it's counted in donuts and ounces of coffee?

Reactions: Jrl

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
So mine has tow, 235s, and that's it. Granted 70 pounds isn't a lot of difference unless it's counted in donuts and ounces of coffee?
I doubt the 360+ adds significant weight but it must be a couple pounds. I think you also don't have the Badlands package? So must be there's a 70lb difference in a power seat and a sunroof!? Wow!

? ? Maybe it's in the orange metal flake ??

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I doubt the 360+ adds significant weight but it must be a couple pounds. I think you also don't have the Badlands package? So must be there's a 70lb difference in a power seat and a sunroof!? Wow!

? ? Maybe it's in the orange metal flake ??
lol right? gosh I have no idea. I do not have the moon roof or badlands package as you mentioned, which may be a significant issue with the weight of glass and mechanicals, and all kidding aside, the pop on that orange metallic...I guarantee it adds a pound or two with tricolor processing to get the base, metal flake, orange, and pearl coat.
Sponsored