Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Hello All!
Has anyone had any success with calling Ford directly instead of calling your dealership? I really don't want to bug my dealer. I attempted to call Ford and the customer service representative could not understand how I already ordered a BS because according to him they "are just taking reservations."
Sponsored

ltober20

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Hello All!
Has anyone had any success with calling Ford directly instead of calling your dealership? I really don't want to bug my dealer. I attempted to call Ford and the customer service representative could not understand how I already ordered a BS because according to him they "are just taking reservations."
I had luck getting some info on my order out of the Ford Marketing number (Customer Relationship Center). Some representatives were very helpful some were not.

https://corporate.ford.com/contact.html

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Yes the Ford Marketing number 800-334-4375 menu option #3 for orders that have been placed. I spoke with them yesterday trying to get a VIN for my "scheduled" BL but they said it is only showing as "in process". The couple times I've called they have been very helpful, but they don't seem to have more information than the dealer.

illin20

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
For anyone who has done this, is the 4 character "order number" good enough to get some more detail? Dealer not giving me much right now. Thanks!

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
For anyone who has done this, is the 4 character "order number" good enough to get some more detail? Dealer not giving me much right now. Thanks!
That's what I gave them when I called to ask for my VIN, and that was enough.
Sponsored