Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
Ordered 9-2-21. Arrived yesterday. BL with PP and towing. I screwed up and didn't realize the Navigation was sold separately....oh well. The 2L turbo is schweet!!!!

Ford Bronco Sport Cactus Gray Has Arrived..... Bronco

Ford Bronco Sport Cactus Gray Has Arrived..... Bronco2
Very Nice! We ordered the exact same vehicle 5 days after you. My wife fell in love with the Cactus Gray. I also assumed the navigation was included in the premium package and not part of 360+ so we didn’t order it either. Tried to add it after I found out but it was to late.

Congrats on yours, hope you enjoy it! Can’t wait to get ours.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Very Nice! We ordered the exact same vehicle 5 days after you. My wife fell in love with the Cactus Gray. I also assumed the navigation was included in the premium package and not part of 360+ so we didn’t order it either. Tried to add it after I found out but it was to late.

Congrats on yours, hope you enjoy it! Can’t wait to get ours.
Better off not having nav , after a few years you have to pay for it , I phone google maps is so much better and more reliable , try it .

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Ordered 9-2-21. Arrived yesterday. BL with PP and towing. I screwed up and didn't realize the Navigation was sold separately....oh well. The 2L turbo is schweet!!!!

Ford Bronco Sport Cactus Gray Has Arrived..... Bronco

Ford Bronco Sport Cactus Gray Has Arrived..... Bronco2
Any chance you can snap a quick pick of the garage door opener/sun visor?