ncjoe1970

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
Trying to find some Bushwacker Fender Flares U-Clips.

Has anyone purchased just the U-Clips?

Already had several fall off my 2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend.
Sponsored

Dantanman

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Terrible fastening system. My dealer installed rear flare has fallen off 3 times. Lost it on the highway last time. Waiting for response from dealer. These should be bolted on. C clips are not holding.

Alfa 2407

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Looking to get replacement clips myself, but I have come to the conclusion that the clips need help, once I get new clips I will be modifying the flares to use 3m double sided tape as well, already using only 3m ob one as I lost all the clips and didn't want to be driving around with only half a rear flare, I removed the weather stripping and replaced wit 3m and added some of the bottom as well, this is the solution I recommend.

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Looking to get replacement clips myself, but I have come to the conclusion that the clips need help, once I get new clips I will be modifying the flares to use 3m double sided tape as well, already using only 3m ob one as I lost all the clips and didn't want to be driving around with only half a rear flare, I removed the weather stripping and replaced wit 3m and added some of the bottom as well, this is the solution I recommend.
How did this work for you?

I also lost some clips but no fault of Buswhacker as me and tree became good friends. But yes, called company and they are sending new clips and Ford is doing the reinstall and checking the other clips. All for free, so that’s real nice.

Alfa 2407

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
How did this work for you?

I also lost some clips but no fault of Buswhacker as me and tree became good friends. But yes, called company and they are sending new clips and Ford is doing the reinstall and checking the other clips. All for free, so that’s real nice.
Still holding up, I'll post pictures when I get off work

Alfa 2407

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Before
Ford Bronco Sport Bushwacker Fender Flares U-Clips 20240131_141401

After
Ford Bronco Sport Bushwacker Fender Flares U-Clips 20240131_141353

I just took these, the after is my driver side rear which kept falling off, before is passenger rear, after applying the 3m tape, I used some black silicone so dirt wouldn't keep getting stuck on the 3m, note I never got replacement clips
Sponsored

Last edited: