BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
I’ve done the Sport b and p so many times, I’ve looked at all the materials. I’ve reserved a Sport.

Now when you go on to the B and P, the roof rails cost money... but like the grey roof when looking at Badlands, it’s always been $0.

Then, I see it’s charging for cargo mats when it clearly stated it comes with Badlands Package.

What am I missing... please, consider me confused and looking for help here...
Sponsored

dano0726

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
Wow!!! So I double-dipped on the $130 cargo mat: a rubber mat to cover a rubberized floor....

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
Another discrepancy is that the B&P tool says that the trailer tow package is standard on big bend and up but also charges you 495 to add it. From what I understand you do need to add it to actually get that and the full sized spare.

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
wait wait wait...so the cargo floor already comes rubberized standard (for every trim)....meaning purchasing the rubberized cargo mat would just be putting rubber mat on top of rubber floor??!?

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
wait wait wait...so the cargo floor already comes rubberized standard (for every trim)....meaning purchasing the rubberized cargo mat would just be putting rubber mat on top of rubber floor??!?
I believe it is rubberized seat backs. The cargo mat is still optional if you don’t want carpet there. At least for all the trims below BL.

MattH88

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I double and triple checked and called the dealer re: the rubberized cargo area before my order was finalized.

Big Bend and up = standardized rubber cargo area. The rubber mat would be an additional layer, so I decided to save a couple bucks.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
all trims above base have rubberized cargo area. Badlands is the only trim with rubberized front and rear passenger floor
Well then looks like I ordered the extra cargo mat too LOL. At least it should be easier to remove the extra mat and hose clean versus rubber cargo floor that is cleanable but can’t be removed.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
Well then looks like I ordered the extra cargo mat too LOL. At least it should be easier to remove the extra mat and hose clean versus rubber cargo floor that is cleanable but can’t be removed.
Exactly... If you look at the eSourcebook, it says that they are "wipe-out rubberized flooring and cargo area"...
I got the extra front and rear mats so they can be easier to just take out to clean. I didn't get the extra cargo mat though...

dano0726

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
So now I don't feel as bad (about not being the only one to order a $130 cargo mat for my Badlands...) Watch my reservation/order will be delayed until 2021 for a backordered cargo mat...

I sure hope the Build & Price for the Big Bronco goes better or is more clear/less cloudy than this Bronco Sport...I had phoned 2 dealers to ask if the Class II hitch receiver is the 1.25" or 2" opening -- both said it would be 1.25" (which I don't want...)

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
I’ve done the Sport b and p so many times, I’ve looked at all the materials. I’ve reserved a Sport.

Now when you go on to the B and P, the roof rails cost money... but like the grey roof when looking at Badlands, it’s always been $0.
From the Bronco Sport eSource, the roof rails comes standard on all trims. It appears the only difference is it comes black with tie downs as standard on Badlands & First Edition:
Ford Bronco Sport Build and Price Discrepancy .  Roof Rails and Cargo Mat 1603131412517

OP
OP

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
I think he was referring to the crossbars for the roof rails. You don’t have an option to add or take the roof rails off your build.
Yea... and I really did know it was optional in e source book... I just assumed because build and price had it as a zero dollar price tag it was Ford including it... I means
It’s fine right, I don’t deserve more than anyone else gets... just kind of made me go wtf a little bit.

OP
OP

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Yea... and I really did know it was optional in e source book... I just assumed because build and price had it as a zero dollar price tag it was Ford including it... I means
It’s fine right, I don’t deserve more than anyone else gets... just kind of made me go wtf a little bit.
I just need to get eyes on one of these sporty little f****** to quote John Bronco... just too many questions build up. It’s not Fords fault, just is what it is. No matter where you lean, launching a new vehicle family with the kind of cult following of a Bronco, in a pandemic, has to be tough... but I need to see one of these to get some real world answers.

For example, I honestly thought the $130 cargo rubber mats we’ve all seen photos of were the rubberized floors... stupid on my part.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
So now I don't feel as bad (about not being the only one to order a $130 cargo mat for my Badlands...) Watch my reservation/order will be delayed until 2021 for a backordered cargo mat...

I sure hope the Build & Price for the Big Bronco goes better or is more clear/less cloudy than this Bronco Sport...I had phoned 2 dealers to ask if the Class II hitch receiver is the 1.25" or 2" opening -- both said it would be 1.25" (which I don't want...)
Not sure if you asked recently or way early on, but we it was confirmed that it was 2" hitch in a few different threads a couple of weeks back.
Sponsored

Last edited: