Build and Price Discrepancy . Roof Rails and Cargo Mat

DISCOLEG

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Another discrepancy is that the B&P tool says that the trailer tow package is standard on big bend and up but also charges you 495 to add it. From what I understand you do need to add it to actually get that and the full sized spare.
It's almost full size :), they saved money and gave us 225 instead of 235 tire.
Sponsored

erickbe

First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
I went to order a badlands today and the sales person wasn't sure about the cargo mat in badlands package and I showed them the package shows it included but they had me select cargo mat on the order anyway.

this post clears that up for me! Thanks

I couldn't place my badlands order today as fire is not accepting new badlands orders. This was after my sales person told me to come in today and order it. He didn't know badlands were closed for now.

I saw they were closed earlier and maybe June/July they would open back up and I asked the dealer yesterday if the orders were still open. Really frustrating. Anyway seeing if the bigger dealer by me hopefully has a order that falls through. Waiting until 2022 model year opens it looks like. May go with outer banks with OB package. Really want the leather / vinyl seats and rubber floor and mats throughout.

I test drove the BIg bend BS a week or two ago and it was fine. Don't really need the 2.0 and extra off-road stuff but if I order one I'm going badlands to be on safe side.