John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Buck! Buck 1
Ford Bronco Sport Buck! Buck 2

<---- Imgur link for rest of pictures!

Introducing Buck da Bronco, aka Big Blue, aka Dueces/Dubs.
Alto Blue Badlands Badlands; soon to be exploring all of Utah's beautiful trails.
Ordered..... Jan 13, 2021
Production Scheduled..... Jan 21, 2021 ----> was given Mar. 15, 2021 start build date
Bronco built...... Mar. 21, 2021 _---> expected delivered date 4/10-4/16
Bronco delivered..... Mar. 31, 2021. Delivered and I picked up same day. Car was purchased with 40 miles on it.
Will be tricking this baby out with quite the overland build. I will post pics of everything once it is all received and installed!

Couple of side notes... Yes I am a huge Giants fan lol; the front license plate and cover are actually my father's who passed away in July 2020. He had that plate in the front of his Corvette for many many years. Remember how I said that I got my Bronco on March 31? Well March 31 is my dad's birthday and I just couldn't think of a better way to honor him. I plan on loving the hell out of this beast for a long time!
I ended up installing the dog quilt upside down, but no biggie. I'll make another post about how I set up the cage/quilt if there is interest.
I used the outlet in the back to pump up the air mattress. The engine did have to be running to get the pump to work, it took about 8 mins to fully inflate. Considering it was my first time ever doing it, I imagine that could be closer to 5 mins once it becomes habit. Due to the length of the power cord/location of air holes, I did have to inflate "backwards" and then spin around to reposition. Getting in and out of the doors from laying position was not a hassle.
Future plans..... Full overland build!
I have great plans in mind/motion and this baby will be decked out. I will have a roof basket with a 13 G water tank on the top; an awning on both sides, with one side expanding to a room, an ensuite/shower on the back, a HOTTTAP V2 for warm water/showering, and various other goodies. Will post pics of that build as it goes. :) If anyone is curious about a parts lists for what I have planned I can let ya know.
I also plan on having some suspension/body work done, but am doing basket/attachment type things first so the weight is known. Haven't starting researching the body modification but am open to advice/would love anyone's expertise or guidance.

Looking forward to being part of the community and getting out there and exploring!
Sponsored