Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
So yesterday I ordered a Heritage Limited. They said they do not know What it will be but they are allocated 1 heritage vehicle and do not know what it will be. For the heritage basically my oreder means nothing to Ford. So today I was told I can oreder a non heritage model to spec and I would have first choice on the heritage when it comes in. So I have 1 BS BL confirmed order. SO What will arrive first and will the Heritage be a BS or the big boy nobody knows. The BS BL is Hot Pepper Red. Cant wait.
Sponsored

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
I was going to so something similar but was told dealerships can be punished for cancled orders.

OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
It was they who said to do it. Why cancel. Either way it will sell. I have a decently equipped BL order. Besides which will show up first Is what ill have to take. If they get a full size I am not interested. If mine shows up first Am I going to roll the dice? Probably not.

OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
It was they who said to do it. Why cancel. Either way it will sell. I have a decently equipped BL order. Besides which will show up first Is what ill have to take. If they get a full size I am not interested. If mine shows up first Am I going to roll the dice? Probably not.
Thats what i thought to but they made it sound like customer orders that end up being sold by the dealer is frowned apon by Ford and could cause Ford to not give them as many allocations.

That how i understood it at least.

OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Thats what i thought to but they made it sound like customer orders that end up being sold by the dealer is frowned apon by Ford and could cause Ford to not give them as many allocations.

That how i understood it at least.
And part of me says I am getting a line of BS. Especially if what your saying has merit.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
That cutscene at the beginning is honestly the most amazing performance I have ever seen in any video game, and the most authentic depiction of a traumatic breakdown experience I have ever seen _anywhere. And that was only possible because the actress (Melina Juergens, with no previous acting experience even!) suffers from these mental health issues herself..
Uh, I think you posted this on the wrong thread. Maybe the wrong forum?
Sponsored