BS Badlands survived a ~40 Mph collision w/minor damage- also need replacement Number recommendations

Orin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
wow is that an option added or does it come standard all bronco sports? I just bought my 2 weeks ago so still don't know what mine all has.
Sponsored

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Hi all,
We were in the middle of a large multi-car pileup today in Dallas, and wanted to report that our BS Badlands survived it very well (wife and I are unharmed also). 2 key points to share:
1. The collision avoidance worked perfectly and stopped us less than 6 inches from the car in front of us - not sure exactly how close we were but it was very short being a busy city highway
2. Built very solid- the car that hit us was badly damaged and inoperable(driver is OK), we drove away with minor bumper and tailgate damage

Question for everyone - has anyone seen a well-built aftermarket bumper yet for the Bronco Sport? Looking to get away from the stock plastic ASAP.

Thanks!

Ford Bronco Sport BS Badlands survived a ~40 Mph collision w/minor damage- also need replacement Number recommendations IMG_4555

Ford Bronco Sport BS Badlands survived a ~40 Mph collision w/minor damage- also need replacement Number recommendations IMG_4551
See if you can install one of these see pictures

Ford Bronco Sport BS Badlands survived a ~40 Mph collision w/minor damage- also need replacement Number recommendations 57466016-A694-471D-9BFB-204C7058686B

Pinski66

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger,
Glad nobody was injured, and your BS is still drivable.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Hi all,
We were in the middle of a large multi-car pileup today in Dallas, and wanted to report that our BS Badlands survived it very well (wife and I are unharmed also). 2 key points to share:
1. The collision avoidance worked perfectly and stopped us less than 6 inches from the car in front of us - not sure exactly how close we were but it was very short being a busy city highway
2. Built very solid- the car that hit us was badly damaged and inoperable(driver is OK), we drove away with minor bumper and tailgate damage

Question for everyone - has anyone seen a well-built aftermarket bumper yet for the Bronco Sport? Looking to get away from the stock plastic ASAP.

Thanks!

Ford Bronco Sport BS Badlands survived a ~40 Mph collision w/minor damage- also need replacement Number recommendations IMG_4555

Ford Bronco Sport BS Badlands survived a ~40 Mph collision w/minor damage- also need replacement Number recommendations IMG_4551
Glad you and the family are OK and low damage. Baja Forge is working on one in Rand D and said they will be putting it out for retail when done. IT will be steel table bumpers.

wsclrk

Outer Banks
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hi all,

Thanks!

Hi, glad to hear everyone was ok in your accident—I had a very similar rear end collision by a Honda Accord that completely fan-folded his hood & needed a tow. The drivers side reflector & a few cuts to the bumper cover PVA was all that was noticeably damaged on the BS. I watched him speeding towards me while looking down in my rearview & sorta prepared myself & the vehicle for impact as best as I could & it seemed to have worked. These Sports really are some tough, solid little guys, no doubt.
Sponsored