delm

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS Badlands; '23 BS Badlands; BMW X3, X7
Ordered in March, and got the call from the dealer yesterday. This was the first 2.0 I've been in, and real pleased with the decision to go with this engine. Off to get darker tint and actual UV protection tomorrow.

My son takes it off to college in a couple of weeks. Love that he'll have something I trust for him to drive home when he can.

Ford Bronco Sport Brought it home last night IMG_9390.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Brought it home last night IMG_9391.JPG
Sponsored

LRM

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Very nice! I just brought mine home on Saturday from the dealership, also had ordered back in March. I need to go get the darker tint as well...along with a few other things to add on

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Ordered in March, and got the call from the dealer yesterday. This was the first 2.0 I've been in, and real pleased with the decision to go with this engine. Off to get darker tint and actual UV protection tomorrow.

My son takes it off to college in a couple of weeks. Love that he'll have something I trust for him to drive home when he can.

Ford Bronco Sport Brought it home last night IMG_9390.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Brought it home last night IMG_9391.JPG
Gorgeous ride there. Thanks so much for sharing!!

mustangmech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords!
Congrats! I ordered in January and it’s supposedly produced but no shipping info yet, arg

BravoAlpha

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Expedition MAX Silverado Z71
Hell of a ride for a college kid. I got nothing. Just debt

Im hoping mine will go to my oldest girl in a couple years. will feel good to do for my children what my parents could not do for me. I think the BS will be a great ride for a student.

OP
OP
delm

delm

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hell of a ride for a college kid. I got nothing. Just debt

Im hoping mine will go to my oldest girl in a couple years. will feel good to do for my children what my parents could not do for me. I think the BS will be a great ride for a student.
Yes - my experience, as well. And it really is a nice car. Expecting that this carries him safely through college and beyond, for many years. And then he’ll need to replace it someday and I hope this becomes a much loved, old, high mileage secondary car that he has for many years after that.

Reactions: MJE

Budstang2k5

Badlands
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands / 2018 Ford F150 5.0
Congrats........and your Son is going to be riding in style. I love the 2.0.....and he will too.

OP
OP
delm

delm

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats........and your Son is going to be riding in style. I love the 2.0.....and he will too.
He really is - and he knows it. He absolutely loves this car in a way I've never seen him love any inanimate object. :) He looks for any excuse to drive it. I don't blame him - I've been driving it a bit myself, and I fully enjoy it, as well. Already told my wife I might have one for myself in my future.

Rubber Ducky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Nice vehicle for your son! My first vehicle was a 1989 F-150 5spd inline-6 no air, no radio, no power anything, but I loved it!

OP
OP
delm

delm

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered in December and still in production but customer service says built on 8 July. Still in Mexico I think.
That's nuts. We ordered this in March. Opted not to get the moon roof or two package. Was told those would delay the build, and didn't want them anyway. Did you get either of those?

Mick2022OB

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Volvo XC90 Recharge
That's nuts. We ordered this in March. Opted not to get the moon roof or two package. Was told those would delay the build, and didn't want them anyway. Did you get either of those?
Got the two expensive packages. Nav and the one with the radio upgrade. They say it is built but nothing changing on the tracker. Dealer still have 15 to 21 August as arrival dates but they say it is still in Mexico. Doubt they will fly it up.
Sponsored