Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Anyone have access to the United Rail tracking system? I was denied access when I tried to register for an account.
Sponsored

Tammy630

Outer Banks
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
My BS is being held in Darlington, SC. My build date was August 31. My dealer told me yesterday that it has been cleared and should arrive at the dealership next week. I guess weā€™ll see.

Ryan51173

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford
I guess what I am getting out of these postsā€¦ TIMING IS EVERYTHING!

Ryan51173

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford
My BS is being held in Darlington, SC. My build date was August 31. My dealer told me yesterday that it has been cleared and should arrive at the dealership next week. I guess weā€™ll see.
Interesting. Please keep us updated.

rotorblond

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Iā€™m at Darlington with you. My dealer in E TN doesnā€™t know anything.

rotorblond

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Well, she made it from Darlington speedway to the dealer in E TN but I canā€™t have her until the recall is fixed.

goosemoose

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Joining this thread now because I'm beyond frustrated. Ordered a BS OB at the beginning of May, was told it would be here by end of summer. Of course I got stuck in all the delays throughout the summer, and it was finally built 8/27. Took 2-3 months after that to leave the factory, and it's been sitting at a ramp in Michigan for almost a month now with no movement. Dealer keeps telling me it'll be delivered by the end of the week, then we get to the following week and they say it'll come that week. Ford is now telling me it'll be well into the new year, but no one can give me any answers as to why. I'm assuming it's due to the recent recalls, but my dealer can't confirm that. At this point, am I better off to just place a new order? We're entering winter here in Ohio and the heat in my current car just went out so definitely very frustrating to not have my sport by now :(

rotorblond

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Joining this thread now because I'm beyond frustrated. Ordered a BS OB at the beginning of May, was told it would be here by end of summer. Of course I got stuck in all the delays throughout the summer, and it was finally built 8/27. Took 2-3 months after that to leave the factory, and it's been sitting at a ramp in Michigan for almost a month now with no movement. Dealer keeps telling me it'll be delivered by the end of the week, then we get to the following week and they say it'll come that week. Ford is now telling me it'll be well into the new year, but no one can give me any answers as to why. I'm assuming it's due to the recent recalls, but my dealer can't confirm that. At this point, am I better off to just place a new order? We're entering winter here in Ohio and the heat in my current car just went out so definitely very frustrating to not have my sport by now :(
I ordered may 10 OB. Same exact build date as yours. Mine just got delivered to TN but I canā€™t have it until the recall is completed in March? I ordered another one in Nov and have a build date Jan 30 delivery eta march 3. Iā€™m thinking Iā€™ll take the ā€˜23 as itā€™s not been sitting in the sun for 6 months.

Ryan51173

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford
Misery loves company. I guess they sayā€¦ Well this forum is great that we know many of us are going through this and share our experiences with Ford and our dealerships. I am very happy with my dealership. Although not the biggest fan of Fords silence to the customer is the best policy approach. I think whomever is running the customer relations department is a former Black Ops department head, so secretive over these delivery holds.
I was told when ordered In June that it is a 4-6 month process. I didnā€™t start getting torqued over this until the 6 month date which was 12/2. Living in Buffalo NY December was no problem before the snow started to fly. However, not going to happen. I followed someone elseā€™s lead and spoke to my dealership and they also ordered me a 23ā€™. He is still very confident that the 22ā€™ will be here sooner than the end of the 1st qtr. He also informed me that he is now able to order from Ford the parts needed for the recall. Which tells me these will start getting repaired. Then shipped to the dealership. Or they will be shipped to the dealership and repaired. I have no clue on how they do it. Just get it done!!!
I did inform my sales rep. If the 22ā€™ is arriving and I have a delivery notification for the 23ā€™. I will need to see if they will hold the 22ā€™ until the 23ā€™ arrives. I will take the 23ā€™. If my 22ā€™ arrives and have yet to get a delivery notification for the 23ā€™ no questions asked the 22ā€™ is going home with me. I say that as this recall ā€œrepair ā€œ PCM and drain tube doesnā€™t fix the actual problem. It is just a safe way of handling the issue of the cracked injector when it decides to rear its ugly head if it happens to be on your vehicle. Not all are affected but they donā€™t know which ones. Most of us know what I stated in my last sentence. Okay I guess I will shut up now.

bwoodin

Outer Banks
First Name
Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My BS has been sitting in Chicago waiting on the recall fix. I searched the VIN at the beginning of the month to confirm it was affected. Yesterday I searched the VIN again because the dealership is offering me one of the BS they have on the lot, and now there's no active recalls on my ordered car. Does this mean they are starting to fix them?

Ryan51173

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford
Wow hey youā€™re right. I had a recall on the Ford website now I donā€™t. Yes letā€™s hope!! Thanks for sharing the info.

Tammy630

Outer Banks
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
According to my Ford dealer, not all of vehicles held were affected. Some were cleared and are being sent to dealerships. I think they must have held back vehicles made during a certain time window just to make absolutely sure that they caught all of the defective ones. Mine is supposed to arrive Monday. šŸ¤ž

goosemoose

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Well I requested a 2023 last week and the dealer hasn't been able to place the order. Current order has no end in sight and it's gotten stuck in so many delays that I have zero faith in it. Found a BS OB at a dealer near me that has all the packages I want, just different exterior and interior colors. I'm definitely willing to compromise on that at this point. Only issue is it's also waiting for the recall fix, but we figured it would be higher priority than my order that's been sitting in a rail yard for months for other issues. Placed a refundable deposit on the one near me, so here's to hoping they can get the part and get it fixed soon
Sponsored