shakeandbaker

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray BS Badlands, BMW 135i
Thanks, wonder why it says "available on Badlands" ... I would think they'd fit onto ANY trim's roof rails. hmm
The Badlands and FE use the "off road" edition and the other trims use the "on road" edition. Think they are slightly different heights, but it will look the same as on mine.

Just make sure that you specify your trim when ordering with your dealership to get the correct fitment.
Sponsored

Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Thanks, wonder why it says "available on Badlands" ... I would think they'd fit onto ANY trim's roof rails. hmm
They do have two versions, the BL and FE roof rails are taller than the Base, BB, and OB version. Not sure why, but I did happen across that on the info section for the rails. My BL has them and so I was curious about them. That’s what I learned.

Bobaloo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford
They do have two versions, the BL and FE roof rails are taller than the Base, BB, and OB version. Not sure why, but I did happen across that on the info section for the rails. My BL has them and so I was curious about them. That’s what I learned.
Appreciate that.

christopheru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Toyota Prius AWDe
I 100% understand the challenges that Texas faced last winter, but this makes me excited for next winter in my Bronco Sport as the pictures shown here look like a regular Tuesday. Should be a barrel of giggles (the town I am going to be working in often requires drift surfing and pushing through 30 plus cm of snow so this should be a good giggle!)

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I 100% understand the challenges that Texas faced last winter, but this makes me excited for next winter in my Bronco Sport as the pictures shown here look like a regular Tuesday. Should be a barrel of giggles (the town I am going to be working in often requires drift surfing and pushing through 30 plus cm of snow so this should be a good giggle!)
the irony...my '79 braved the storms of those late 70s in the mitten, the bronco was legendary getting people to work when others simply couldn't get out of the driveway. We transported a lot of folks back in the day. Makes me proud to know that has returned.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
the irony...my '79 braved the storms of those late 70s in the mitten, the bronco was legendary getting people to work when others simply couldn't get out of the driveway. We transported a lot of folks back in the day. Makes me proud to know that has returned.
Yes Mike like up in the mitten and here in the burg one foot of snow is a light dusting . Not to long ago we had a 28 inchs of snow and I had a 4x4 and was doing the driving people around thing , had a blast doing that. . Ready for the snow .

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Yes Mike like up in the mitten and here in the burg one foot of snow is a light dusting . Not to long ago we had a 28 inchs of snow and I had a 4x4 and was doing the driving people around thing , had a blast doing that. . Ready for the snow .
Since I was a kid it's been considerably different. The burgh catches the east wind off lake Erie. We get storm deflection more than not now. Like you, a foot is trivial, but we also know how to drive in it and have snow removal. I know even ten years ago I'd grab guys on the way to the fire station when they couldn't get out. The sport based on Texas should do just fine!

Reactions: Jrl

christopheru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Toyota Prius AWDe
Since I was a kid it's been considerably different. The burgh catches the east wind off lake Erie. We get storm deflection more than not now. Like you, a foot is trivial, but we also know how to drive in it and have snow removal. I know even ten years ago I'd grab guys on the way to the fire station when they couldn't get out. The sport based on Texas should do just fine!
I am in Ontario and get to commute into the edge of the Lake Huron snow belt for at least the next year. The Sport will be just fine going through that. If it cannot, I likely should just stay home (30cm is easy - it is the wind drifts which can end up over the hood of the truck if it is a bad one that pose problems sometimes). It is hilarious to watch the plows take a run at the drifted shut roads, slam into the drifts, and stop after less than a plow length, only to back up and slam into the drifts again. That doesn't happen often, but when it does? Stay home and work remotely. I am actually excited about this because I LOVE drift surfing!! It is so much fun :)
Sponsored