Atwood

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
So I am ordering a white Sport and like the look of the black letters on the white liftgate. One of the posters here had one but I can't find him Broncosportlifts is what I thought his screenname was but not sure. Any help locating him or answering where I can get the lettering.
Sponsored

FirsandFire

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
So I am ordering a white Sport and like the look of the black letters on the white liftgate. One of the posters here had one but I can't find him Broncosportlifts is what I thought his screenname was but not sure. Any help locating him or answering where I can get the lettering.
His started his build with a base model, I believe the black letters are from the factory.

Reactions: Jrl

Smith434194

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Escape
Looks like you can get vinyl letters here, although they are currently out of stock.

https://www.vortexsigns.com/car-decals/ford/ford-bronco-exterior-accessories-decals-stickers/bronco-sport/vinyl-rear-letters-overlay-sticker-ford-bronco-sport

Last edited:

FirsandFire

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
OP is looking to turn his white letters black. I imagine they are ordering a Badlands by their flare.
I understand that, which is why I was letting him know that the user he was referencing (with the black letters on the hatch) likely wouldn't be much help since his letters came black from the factory and weren't added after.
Sponsored