Craftybronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Me too. Wonder when the delay notice will show up... will be my 6th, maybe 7th. I stopped counting.
I have a build date of May 3rd as well. However, I have not received any emails regarding a delay in production. I’ve checked my window sticker and the bottom date went from 4/29 to 5/6 and finally 5/13. The dealer still says it’s still scheduled to be delivered on/before 6/7. Fingers crossed it was built early and in route. Kodiak Brown OB with tow
Sponsored

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
I have a build date of May 3rd as well. However, I have not received any emails regarding a delay in production. I’ve checked my window sticker and the bottom date went from 4/29 to 5/6 and finally 5/13. The dealer still says it’s still scheduled to be delivered on/before 6/7. Fingers crossed it was built early and in route. Kodiak Brown OB with tow
That is amazing because I am in the exact same boat as you.

Craftybronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
So my original production was scheduled for the week of 5/3. I did check the Ford tracking website on Tuesday and saw that my vehicle is apparently in production already and that there was finally a window sticker available. Today it is showing the same thing. I am way up in the air about the so "Wonderful" timing of this and if I will be affected or not because I was always told window stickers come out 1 week before, but the site says in production. My head is spinning about will it get out before shut down. My dealer is no help and has no information. Any relevant Insight?
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport production to be paused due to supply shortages Bronco1.JPG
I have the same build week. The tracker even was counting down the days til delivery (ETA 6/7). But went back into production status. I never received an email about delays and the dates on my window sticker went from 4/29, 5/6 and the last change was 5/13. I’m hoping it was built early and in route

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Well my email for 5/3 delay til 5/17 finally came through on Thursday 5/13... on Friday 5/14 it updated to “In Production” and the window sticker shows invoice date of 5/14, with bottom date of 5/15. I’ll be sure to update tomorrow if the sticker changes again. Fully loaded Kodiak OBx2

Last edited:

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Well my email for 5/3 delay til 5/17 finally came through on Thursday 5/13... on Friday 5/14 it updated to “In Production” and the window sticker shows invoice date of 5/14, with bottom date of 5/15. I’ll be sure to update tomorrow if the sticker changed again. Fully loaded Kodiak OBx2
Sounds like its a go getting built!!

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Well my email for 5/3 delay til 5/17 finally came through on Thursday 5/13... on Friday 5/14 it updated to “In Production” and the window sticker shows invoice date of 5/14, with bottom date of 5/15. I’ll be sure to update tomorrow if the sticker changes again. Fully loaded Kodiak OBx2
that's a great sign. Mine was scheduled for Today, still no window sticker, hard telling how far out it was pushed. I am glad I took the side door option and bought a lot model instead.

Reactions: Jrl

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Lot of ppl in the facebook groups saying they have high option Badlands scheduled to be built June July. We will see how that goes...

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
I have the same build week. The tracker even was counting down the days til delivery (ETA 6/7). But went back into production status. I never received an email about delays and the dates on my window sticker went from 4/29, 5/6 and the last change was 5/13. I’m hoping it was built early and in route
could be partially built and waiting parts for completion?

Blizzard35

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Well production is supposedly starting back up today so say some prayers we see movement.
Spoke with my dealer this morning. Apparently, there is now a shortage of "RIMS/WHEELS" for the OB trim for sure (which is what I ordered) so he has no idea when mine will actually arrive but it was ordered with the "highest" priority code.

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Spoke with my dealer this morning. Apparently, there is now a shortage of "RIMS/WHEELS" for the OB trim for sure (which is what I ordered) so he has no idea when mine will actually arrive but it was ordered with the "highest" priority code.
Havent heard that excuse YET...........

Laura

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
When did you place your order, and what was your original estimated date of delivery?

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
I do know that the optional 18" Wheel for Big Bend are no longer available. It was disclosed on the last Dealer Order Guide (05/01/21) that was posted to this forum. Maybe they are thinking OB instead of BB?

18” Machined-face Aluminum Ebony Black-painted Wheel “Not Available for the remainder of the 21MY” 6

For details as to what is no longer available - go here.
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/attachments/05-01-21-bronco-sport-order-guide-pdf.9072/
Sponsored