Lt104

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
i Just got a build date Monday of June 28. Now with this new set back, I’m starting to rethink this. I ordered a badlands with BL package and the Co-Pilot360 assist in red. There are two First Editions in red available in my state. I was comparing the BL with the FE and I’m not seeing the benefit vs. the cost. Seeing what is standard on the FE that I was paying for the BL package pans out, but I’m still seeing about a $2500 difference for nothing. And it seems you can’t get the Co-Pilot360 assist on the FE. Other than my impatience, I don’t see where it is worth it. Am I missing something?
nope. Strange as it sounds the FE is not as loaded as the badlands with badlands package.

Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Well this keeps making it harder to convince my wife that we can go without a car while we're waiting for our Bronco Sport. last week she said why don't we just buy a Subaru? Please don't let this happen :frown: Friends don't let friends drive Subarus.
search dealers. They are out there but they go fast so you have to search every day.

Laurenrj6486

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
So my build week was 5/3, but I didn’t get a love note from Ford pushing me back yet. Checked my status and I’m not in production. Do they only send push emails on Thursdays?

Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
i Just got a build date Monday of June 28. Now with this new set back, I’m starting to rethink this. I ordered a badlands with BL package and the Co-Pilot360 assist in red. There are two First Editions in red available in my state. I was comparing the BL with the FE and I’m not seeing the benefit vs. the cost. Seeing what is standard on the FE that I was paying for the BL package pans out, but I’m still seeing about a $2500 difference for nothing. And it seems you can’t get the Co-Pilot360 assist on the FE. Other than my impatience, I don’t see where it is worth it. Am I missing something?
In comes with the co-pilot assist 360. It has everything you can get with the badlands except it has the FE trim and they only made 7000

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
So my original production was scheduled for the week of 5/3. I did check the Ford tracking website on Tuesday and saw that my vehicle is apparently in production already and that there was finally a window sticker available. Today it is showing the same thing. I am way up in the air about the so "Wonderful" timing of this and if I will be affected or not because I was always told window stickers come out 1 week before, but the site says in production. My head is spinning about will it get out before shut down. My dealer is no help and has no information. Any relevant Insight?
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport production to be paused due to supply shortages Bronco1.JPG

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
FEs don't have navigation, adaptive cruise control, or under seat storage. Also only one interior color.
Yup doesn't have the advanced co-pilot assist 2.0. Only the basic one. You can get a badlands that has more options on it for less money.

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)

kelbel120

Badlands
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I just got a schedule date of 6/28. Ordered it on 3/23. Add production and shipping and it will probably be August before I see it. It's gonna suck to rent a car to go to work.

Cameron

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
I just got a schedule date of 6/28. Ordered it on 3/23. Add production and shipping and it will probably be August before I see it. It's gonna suck to rent a car to go to work.
That’s weird how this works. I ordered mine on 2/27 and have the same schedule date.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
So my build week was 5/3, but I didn’t get a love note from Ford pushing me back yet. Checked my status and I’m not in production. Do they only send push emails on Thursdays?
I’m in the same boat as you. Was 5/3, no new email from Ford. Called my dealer and confirmed we are ALL now moved to 5/17 or later. Me personally, I got assigned 5/17. I’m assuming the email will show up eventually, dealer just had access to it sooner than me.

AnotherBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
This whole thing is bad for a quality build. Start, stop, employee moral, covid 19, civil unrest, political changes. The list goes on. I was interested in a Bronco but held off and now glad I did. I fear that the 2021's will have some real QC issues. It won't take much to grind everything to a stop, and those problems are out there.
Here in So Cal I don't see and Bronco Sports on lots or on the road. This 2 week shutdown will dry up any stock they had and will take weeks to restock. There are no easy answers and the new DC admin is clueless about everything other than blaming others. We could wake up one morning and find that a new car is the least of our problems.

southpaw

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
There should still be a supply incoming for a couple weeks, right? I'm looking for an OB in one of the blue or cactus grey colors.
Sponsored