Dbcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Similar order to yours, more or less, placed about a week later. Still no build date. So, at least you have one.
I received initial build week of May 10, 2 weeks after placing order. A week later it was moved up to May 3. Then yesterday it was moved back to May 10. You should be able to get your build date by contacting your dealer.
Sponsored

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
I received initial build week of May 10, 2 weeks after placing order. A week later it was moved up to May 3. Then yesterday it was moved back to May 10. You should be able to get your build date by contacting your dealer.
I have asked my dealer already. Last week's reply was that it's in some preview status and should be assigned to the next build queue. I'm just guessing here,... seeing no build scheduled for this past week must've not moved these preview orders up the chain.

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Noooo.....my build got pushed back to May 10 from April 26th...I hope I don't get pushed again. When did you order and what model?
Ordered BL+BL on 2/22. Will be a month Monday. Crickets so far.

LippyPIC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have asked my dealer already. Last week's reply was that it's in some preview status and should be assigned to the next build queue. I'm just guessing here,... seeing no build scheduled for this past week must've not moved these preview orders up the chain.
I don’t think they’ve done any BS scheduling since mid February, they’re supposedly going to do BS scheduling next Thursday, since you probably just missed the cutoff last time I would assume you’d be towards the front of the line, but always depends what you ordered too with the various shortages on parts. I ordered mine 3/3 and in the same boat as well, fingers crossed on build dates next week

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
I was just reading how Ford is cutting production or building incomplete vehicles at a number of plants due to the chip shortage. Notably the BS plant was not mentioned as one being stopped or slowed.

OP
OP

Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
My build just got pushed from week of May 10 to Week of May 24.
Frustration is building.
I got an email tonight that mine was pushed from 5/10 to 5/17. Wrong direction people.
I was just reading how Ford is cutting production or building incomplete vehicles at a number of plants due to the chip shortage. Notably the BS plant was not mentioned as one being stopped or slowed.
That’s a positive, although it seems a lot of people are being moved back. It’ll be interesting to see the production numbers for March.

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
My build date is supposedly April 5th and I got my vin from my dealer last week
My build date is also April 5th. I just looked at the tracker and I have an estimated delivery and my window sticker!!!!!! It has been 228 days since I ordered and I hopefully only have 33 more days to wait! Heres to hoping nothing crazy happens in the next 33 days.

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
My build date is supposedly April 5th and I got my vin from my dealer last week
Your window sticker is generated a week before your build day. You got a build ‘week’ when you got the VIN. Build day is the particular day that it “becomes real”. Best wishes!

jeffclt

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Guilia, LR Disco 5, RAV4 Adv, Soon Bronco Spt
Email from my dealer on Fri that they think it could arrive as soon as April 5th....end date on the tracker was April 13th...so transit time less than estimated on the tracker.

Getting closer!